Jack Monroe #307 If she spent the same time doing minimum wage as she does cyber panhandling ...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
FFS, she’s softly, gently unravelling my f*cking programme! Where’s the humility? This is probably just me but I hate the way she exploits even AA for some f*caked up Twitter adulation!! Being asked to do the opening share is a privilege and not something to boast about.

And do you ever reciprocate Jack? Do you ever keep your gob shut long enough to see that other people need support too?

She‘s ripped my knitting so much it looks like that crappy rug in the crappy bungalow 🤬
❤ @LennyBriscoe

The opening share in my group is the great leveller, done by someone wise, and who knows when to listen and when to speak. They have never eaten anything, least of all takeaway chips while a meeting is taking place.

(Biscuits at half way are a different matter, but this will give bleep-chops ideas)

On that note, if she starts with the AA story mining...

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 51
I don't know what's worse - her frothing on about those welfare-free 5p sausages or her use of the phrase 'dog's danglies'.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 52
Here you go. Now if it's ok with you can I go for a piss and a sandwich? Thankyou, have a lovely evening.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.