Jack Monroe #307 If she spent the same time doing minimum wage as she does cyber panhandling ...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't rate either to be honest. They are expensive and not that great. I just stick to Tesco's mid range Ice creams. My kids Dont care as long as theirs strawberry sauce and a flake.
@WTFDidIJustSee If you haven't tried it Swedish Glace is the closest thing to soft scoop and is awesome! I'm not vegan but I buy it because It's that good!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Have we moved on from Italian Jack already? Italian Jack would have had Morelli's ice cream included in the poll. Mamma Mia!

(Mi scusi, fellow Italian frauen)

• Haha
Reactions: 33
For the avoidance of doubt, when I said this “it’s curtains for the court outfit kids” don’t worry I didn’t mean this 😳
ETA: Jesus not that gif Vlad - this one ffs

I was just going to reply and ask you if you had the right scene 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
So maths time! I like maths.

RRP = £11.99
Amazon buy at £2.99 (let's call it 300 of your new earth pence)
7.5% of 300 is 22.5p
10% is 30p

I assume this is physical books only as I believe digital uses a different purchase / sale model. Not the greatest return on an investment of time writing, testing, editing.

In the house sign chaos (one of my favourite tales) I'm sure it was nearer a quid per book.
She does says it’s “complicated and variable” though, to allow for some fib room. Because I’ll bet this isn’t the full picture.
Also, shouldn’t advances be mentioned too? Otherwise she’s not really giving the full picture.

Reactions: 30
Sure, the cheap meat tastes better :rolleyes: all that cruelty adds flavor? Especially if you could afford higher welfare stuff but don't as a fun game to play.
Screenshot 2022-05-17 21.20.05.png
Screenshot 2022-05-17 21.19.45.png

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 75
If she can get her hands on one tub, she can reverse engineer it and pretty much come up with the same recipe. She’s got a great track record for doing that
I've got a Ben and Jerry's recipe book, it's fab

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
One thing I have noticed recently is she is claiming to be with SB on nights Liverpool are playing. Taking him to a house with no wifi when his team are playing is tit When we know his dad is actually a fan

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
Cheap bacon tastes like a homeless man's armpits...

Don't ask how I know..

The reason the Monroe thinks the cheap is better is cause she can cook the flavour out of anything, such is her skills in t'kitchen. . 👍

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Let’s do a poll. What will happen to the Jack Monroe Grumpole of the Bailey libel case
1. It will go ahead, press 😆
2. It will go ahead but she will go fund me it as Mr Israel, he say no pro bono, press 🙁
3. She’ll drop it, citing mental health reasons, press:mad:
4. She’ll have a pretend jaccident in order to have an excuse to drop it, press ❤
5. She’ll drop it, blaming the lawyer, and refuse any money from Squigs to fight it claiming the money could be better spent helping people in poverty. Press :sick:
6. She’ll drop it for one of the above reasons and Fox will enjoy goading her some more saying what a wonderful victory it is for free speech 👍🏻
7. None of the above, what do you think? 😲
I think she spoke to mr Israel and he went 😂🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I wish someone would ask her if she intends nipping to Downing Street to support Jamie Olivers protest.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Cheap bacon tastes like a homeless man's armpits...

Don't ask how I know..

The reason the Monroe thinks the cheap is better is cause she can cook the flavour out of anything, such is her skills in t'kitchen. . 👍
I think she has been boiling the bacon since Saturday tbh

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
Tell me you have a sneaky paid partnership with Asda without declaring you have a paid partnership with Asda

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 53
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.