Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sglodion

Chatty Member
I will say though on the school thing, if it's true that she was caught with a weapon (which a scalpel would be considered as) then a temporary suspension would be a very likely consequence. If it coincided with the start of her study leave and so she effectively left school a bit early I wouldn't necessarily expect her to understand the difference between that and expulsion at the time, or remember all the details 20 years later. So she might be mistaken rather than lying in this case.

• Haha
Reactions: 16

trueblue222

VIP Member
I’m dying at her lights going off. Jack, pal, chat shit get banged 🤷‍♀️

I reckon all of this “I’m too scared to get benefits” bullshit is to cover up when her accounts get scrutinized and someone asks why she doesn’t get child benefit. We know why that is…..
Basically they set a minimum income floor which is what they expect someone to earn based on a 35 hour a week working week

If she earns less than this then she would get no more UC to make up the difference and if she earned more then her UC would start to reduce

Personally. I would like to know what her income is without the grift

Attachments

Phillipa78

Chatty Member
Aghast at my self for providing some kind of defence but on the wage I think she meant she got X amount as a fee and of that she earmarked what would have been minimum wage to live on.
Let me get the original article and do some work. 😀

Griftymcgriftface

VIP Member
It’s still ongoing, cos now Foxy has asked for a jury trial - I wonder what the legal framework is. Can a lawyer work for two separate clients/cases against the same person? Also now this guy Mark Lewis seems to be a lot more well known for his work, since the Jackie X Hopkins collab, I doubt he’d want (or need) to go No Win No Fee these days.
A jury trial could backfire on him though too. Seems strange.

shouldbutshornt

Only if she would get a decent signal. I probably would have just done that with my phone, but I get no signal where I am, so broadband is needed just to make my phone work at home.

Reactions: 15

WTFDidIJustSee

Chatty Member
I think the North have a really raw deal on things like this, as Scotland at least have devolution and more powers allowing things like the child payment in addition to child benefit to lower income families or free travel for kids.

All the headlines focus constantly on London, projects to help poverty are designed based on the situation there (eg - we get nationally distributed things referencing that kids travel free on buses - this is only true for under 5s here) and the lions share of all funding goes to London and the south. It was especially evident over COVID when various (generally very working class) areas were locked down for much longer than London with no extra funding yet as soon as London was approaching that the government went "Well we can't hurt businesses, we'll do this this and this." There is a massive, massive disparity and Jack is blissfully unaware of this.
England is basically London and that’s it. I’d rather like to bring the Scottish border right down, I mean, may as well, with the attitude that’s taken

Reactions: 14

trueblue222

VIP Member
Oh I don’t know about this thread anymore…. It’s making me root for people I hate, it’s making me wonder about blue ticks I thought were ok and now I find out I’m not average height but small and a short arse 😂😂😂😂
To be fair if you are five 3 you are of average height. I’m the short arse as I don’t even clock in at five foot 2. 🤣

• Haha

Ostapbender

VIP Member
Oh I don’t know about this thread anymore…. It’s making me root for people I hate, it’s making me wonder about blue ticks I thought were ok and now I find out I’m not average height but small and a short arse 😂😂😂😂
yesss, as a 5 foot 3 I'm currently reassessing everything to figure out if I'm the shortest person I know :ROFLMAO:

• Haha

WTFDidIJustSee

Chatty Member
As I recall, didn't Jack join up with a username like MXJackMonroe or MsJackMonroe or one along those lines?

made it very obvious who they were, like they were some kinda big celeb. The vipers did not take kindly.
I miss the Vipers of days past, it’s not the same place any more.

Pavlova

VIP Member
They're not wrong though. I've bought that cooking bacon in the past when I've been strapped and wanted bacon. Never again. I'd go without before I bought it again.
I'm gonna call it doing a 'Monroe' I reckon.

A Monroe meal - something technically edible, but you'd rather still go without, no matter how hungry you are. 😜
That would be a lot of blank pages in her books then dear heart 💅

WTFDidIJustSee

Chatty Member
Schools were able to arrange for people to have free mobile data if they didn't have broadband, as long as they could get a mobile signal, there was enough for them to access remote learning. There were also laptops, Raspberry Pi desktops and many other initiatives carried out by schools that were dependent upon school staff working throughout lockdown in addition to sorting the lunch provision for five days each week (and in addition to working in the schools with vulnerable children and teaching).

Nobody ever remembers or mentions the free computers or internet. But they'll remember that the five lunches for a child weren't enough to feed an entire family for a week when the parcels were started if the school thought that a catering company would be able to get better prices than them buying vouchers direct (which also happened before the funding was available, many spent thousands out of school funds almost immediately) and the supermarket voucher scheme was in the process of being upscaled from an employee rewards scheme to a national social support system.

If SB lived with her and she had been genuinely poor, there was a good chance that there would have been food vouchers, a free computer and internet access for the boy.

But she wasn't, so didn't. And he didn't. So didn't.
I got one of those original lunch packs and honestly I was horrified. Technically don’t qualify for free school lunches as a student parent but there’s a run on for so many years after. Im creative with food but I was stumped by it.

Reactions: 13