Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

trueblue222

VIP Member
yeah lol, apparently she's 5 foot 3 and a half inches (which was made to sound TINY, not at all an average/medium height) but has also said she is several different heights as well... so who knows
To be fair. Speaking as a short arse who is just short of five two I would say someone who is five 3 is small. I know that isn’t what the stats say but I class myself as wee.

Not because I think of myself as a smol pixie but because I struggle in supermarkets. Let’s just say picking things off certain shelves is a bloody impossibility

I do understand that that’s an average height for UK women but that too baffles me as I have rarely met anyone in my life shorter than I am.

• Heart
Reactions: 18

trueblue222

VIP Member
Went to Tesco with No 2 son a while ago. He’s 6ft 3 and spent a lot of the time getting stuff off the top shelf for people. He told me that it happened pretty much every time he went shopping.
I don’t ask random people to help me but I do ask the shop assistants. I have to!!! There is no choice when you are my height 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18

Eggsandbeans

She may win - at the time it was on trend to hate KH and at the moment its on trend to give Tory MPs a hard time.

I'm not saying I'm a Tory MP fan or KH fan as a side note but looking at the situation as I see it.

Reactions: 17

Cack Conroe

Chatty Member
Just to say, Jack’s mammy posted about this a few years ago on a local news story or some such.
They were at the swings when she was about 5 (assume the brother was also there) and when she turned around, a man was holding Jack’s hand leading her towards the gate so she took Jack away from him.

It would be an attempted abduction.
Wasn’t it a woman, not a man?

Gives much different implications, if so.

X452

Sorry have scrolled past the article about the Sainsbury's deal so can't quote it... Huge glaring red flag.

She taking 6 x weeks of minimum wage '"for herself" and the rest is split between her "tax jar" and charities. That's NOT how the minimum wage works. If you receive minimum wage from an employer, you're taxed at source. This is absolute mathematical gymnastics! 😡

Also, I remember viewing her recent tweets (retail price index) about how ASDA was the only supermarket she could contemplate working with... 🙄 I'm blocked now though. 😂
Aghast at my self for providing some kind of defence but on the wage I think she meant she got X amount as a fee and of that she earmarked what would have been minimum wage to live on.

Onestorytoomany

VIP Member
“Fired a gun” has me 🦉🍾
Off topic.

Last night I wanted a true crime on a lady called Amy, she apparently had some bad sibling rivalry and made sure everyone know that has had a PhD, even some unsuspecting mum in a IHOP.

Obviously the case was nothing like what's going on with her as it turned quite sinister but the lady's character to just about everyone reminded me of her. She had such grandiosity and thought the world owed her a living, praise and attention and really struggled with she didn't get it.

I actually think the narrator used narc to describe her.

Semi_literate_bot

Do we think her failure to file her accounts is because then everyone would be able to see exactly how much money she made in lockdown? I have no idea how much you get paid for tv presenting but it’s not going to be £10/hour
I don't think we'll actually be able to see that much if it's a small company that doesn't have to file a profit & loss statement. I could be wrong!

Reactions: 16