Jack Monroe #306 Jack and the Giant Lawsuit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
still dreaming of split peas and bacon
Yip I've been working in my definition of "Monroe Meal" and I'd like to submit the following for your contemplation..

A "Monroe Meal" is a meal that's nicer
on the way out than on the way in.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
I kinda like the cat part of the art, but I'm biased as I like basically any drawing with a cat in it, especially if it's "bad"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
I stayed up way past my bedtime reading thread 31. Once I started I really couldn’t stop. The visit was completely bizarre but it shines a very bright light on Jack and her motivations.
She came to threaten and when that didn’t work she tried to gaslight. I felt A bit sorry for her tbh, when you strip everything away, she cuts a pretty ridiculous Figure. Then I remembered the woman on benefits buying her a shopping trolley and all pity fled.
I think this might be my favourite comment
03E0D8FB-4E72-4DE4-9DE9-13C960AEA5B0.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 72
She’s a cheeky fecker saying we’ve (and I know she’s talking about us) said bad things about SB. I’m incredulous! We have and always have had his back on here, which is something she never seems to have. No, the only person we have a problem with Jack, is you. Quit being a lying, grifting bellpiece and we’ll stop talking about you, it’s as simple as that.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Jack, they're not talking to you. They're saying the first squig wins the internet, hence why you're tagged in second.

Screenshot 2022-05-16 at 13.06.51.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 47
They're not wrong though. I've bought that cooking bacon in the past when I've been strapped and wanted bacon. Never again. I'd go without before I bought it again.
I'm gonna call it doing a 'Monroe' I reckon.

A Monroe meal - something technically edible, but you'd rather still go without, no matter how hungry you are. 😜
That would be a lot of blank pages in her books then dear heart 💅

Reactions: 14
Here's another for Jack. It took me ages. I think its corruscating scathing message is the sort of thing that could 'bring a government to its knees' (in the words of A Mole.
PS in case the subject matter is too deep it is of a Tory fat cat. Eh? Yes? Take that Tory fascists.
(BTW only £35 to go to charity OBVIOUSLY)

View attachment 1270784
Oh Jelly, what a jolly chap your wee cat is. I feel like we've really encapsulated the dichotomy of being canal members.

Spending time with the canal:
Screenshot 2022-05-16 at 13.09.01.png

Having to think about Jack:

Screenshot 2022-05-16 at 13.08.52.png

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 74
Could tattle and Mumsnet sue for libel for her saying the threads are full of mean things about her son? It could damage their reputations and it's not true...just putting that out there...

• Heart
Reactions: 46
I’m surprised Jack hasn’t mentioned anything about that minister saying to just work longer hours or get a second job if you can’t afford the cost of living. Seems like something she would comment on?

Reactions: 26
Someone asked earlier if Lozza's got anything to say about Jack's legal threats. He retweeted this, from the political editor of the Express (which #neverforget Jack was hired as a columnist for while CAROLE MALONE WAS AWAY and used said column to tell us how wonderful the Queen is).

Screenshot 2022-05-16 at 13.12.46.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 56
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.