Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cack Conroe

Chatty Member
Not enough attention was paid to those tweets where she dismissed the notion of Martin, Lee Anderson, and Lozza having to make a big charity donation as a result of her libel action. She kept saying she "wouldn't play nice", as if making a charity donation is more damaging to them than her winning money. If she was truly as charitable as she claims she would be delighted at the idea of forcing a charity donation. She shows her true greedy colours all the time yet her disciples still think she's an impoverished, self-sacrificing saint.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 108

jenny2603

VIP Member
Screenshot 2022-05-14 09.03.27.png

Do you know, my old mum is always saying "that Jack Monroe and Katie Hopkins are like a hideously decaying pair of copulating butterflies joined together on a rotten corkboard in a moment in time".

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 107

BeautifulTrauma

VIP Member
Jack’s the one doubling down now. Repeatedly saying libel like if she says it enough it’ll turn into that - she doesn’t have a clue about law and how it works. Just an inflated ego from the Hopkins case.

I pray to the slop gods this goes to court. I will drive to wherever it is in the country, picking up Tattle members on the way and we’ll have a grand old day out.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 101

Ostapbender

VIP Member
1652471380221.png

BREAKING: Crisis unfolding in Southend. Suspect is currently rumoured to be running up and down the sea front, shouting "Martin? Martin?" while dodging machine gun fire

• Haha
Reactions: 100

Veronicaaa

VIP Member
It seems like some of our hammer and sickle squigs (my personal favourite kinda squig) were previously unaware of Jack's maverick methods of ~altruism~. So it's nice they're finding out now 🥰

Screenshot 2022-05-14 at 11.53.25.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 99

jenny2603

VIP Member
Frauen, we have so much to plan. Court outfits, persuading the mods to let us have special hats at key moments, adding to our extensive receipt collection. This is 100 hour week stuff.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 95