Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

JombleWomble

VIP Member
This is her life's work; litigant.
This thread is moving so fast, can we bring this back in about 5 minutes when we're on page 40? 😂

"Are you... a lawyer?"
"No I'm a judge"

Has just become my favourite interaction in twitter history. Might get it as a tattoo so I can look at it whenever I'm sad and remember what joy it brought me 🦉🍾

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 95

MancBee

VIP Member
Where has all this "Pal" nonsense come from. She has only started using it since she met OH. Perhaps he's hard.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 95

HanHan.

First time poster! Unfollowed the thread a while ago as it was always so fast and never thought she’d get her comeuppance. Saw her trending on and ran straight here. Grunkd (I believe that’s what the cool fraus call it) for 2 hours last night and all caught up!
Let the shit storm commence!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 94

MooBelle

VIP Member
WTF HAS HAPPENED ?

I was off Tattle last night because my kid had a thing at her school. WHY ARE THERE 2 NEW THREADS?

• Haha
  • Wow

panda_eyes

VIP Member
I like it when it's just blue tics being snippy to each other and I don't have to do any squigging....

1652474992888.png

• Haha
  • Wow
How are people this fucking stupid? Honestly, I despair. It’s been like 2 hours since she started kicking off, her lawyer hasn’t replied to her and yet she’s already asking for donations, with zero transparency, to fund the court case?

Right, and how is libel remotely an emergency that warrants cash donations? There’s that horrific stat floating around about the number of adults missing meals because of affordability, that is an emergency to direct cash to.

• Heart
  • Sad

Yel

Chatty Member
I'm preying this chaos makes it into the tabloids. During a war in Europe and a cost of living crisis jack monroe is requesting cash (despite earning well over the average income) with zero transparency because she thinks someone saying she no doubt earns more than the PM is malicious. 😵🤡😬🤣😳🤪😿😁

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 93

Satisfying Click

VIP Member
That'll learn me for going out for dinner last night before a full moon. I'm very excited to dust off my court outfit, I think I was going to go as Plenty of Black Pepper.

Meanwhile, Trifle Defender's followers are celebrating a trifle winning the Jubilee prize, and they had some things to say 🤭

Screenshot 2022-05-14 at 14.09.01.png

Screenshot 2022-05-14 at 14.09.12.png

Screenshot 2022-05-14 at 14.09.19.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 91

jenny2603

VIP Member
Screenshot 2022-05-14 15.19.07.png

Well said squig.

Screenshot 2022-05-14 15.22.45.png

See how the white wing cower in terror from the smol shin kicker. Jack is such a badass.

Screenshot 2022-05-14 15.23.12.png

Silks on speed dial squig has entered the chat!

• Haha
  • Wow

Veronicaaa

VIP Member
Right, and how is libel remotely an emergency that warrants cash donations? There’s that horrific stat floating around about the number of adults missing meals because of affordability, that is an emergency to direct cash to.
This is the thing, we're at the start of a horrendous cost of living crisis, people struggling to pay for the basics, and Jack - anti poverty campaigner - is wanting her followers to send money directly to her paypal for some ridiculous court case which will benefit no one other than the Reclaim party. When was the last time she asked people to donate to anything other than herself?

• Heart
  • Sad

GrannyOgg

VIP Member
I’m all caught up and I’m still not quite sure how JM thinks she’s been “libelled”. They said she was middle class ( she is), that she takes money from poor people ( well if she’s taken one penny from someone on benefits, then she does) and she probably earns more than the PM (does she really want her income forensically examined by lawyers?)
Fox is repellent but he’s no one’s fool, he’s baiting her into making even more indiscreet remarks. Tweeting about making enough to buy a house and openly soliciting money for a case that hasn’t even begun won’t go down well in the Old Bailey.
JM needs to be really really careful, she has far more to lose here than Fox.

• Heart

HotesTilaire

VIP Member
Jack was assigned female at birth and identifies as non-binary. She accepts she presents as female and accepted they or she as pronouns. Around 2011 she changed her name to Jack Monroe. We deliberately don’t use her deadname as although we are “sad hausfraus” we do actually have basic respect for LGBTQ+ people and respect their wishes, where they are clear and consistent.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 90

Emmapism

VIP Member
We have a chaos specifically ABOUT Jack pretending to be poor. I couldn't be happier. She can't show her workings/earnings because she hasn't paid any taxes for years.

I'm just

• Haha
  • Heart
She's really going to wish she hadn't driven LJC off with bedroom slow cookers and dead dog breakfast bowls when she needs someone to write an apology for her in approximately four hours.

• Haha
  • Wow

Yel

Chatty Member
reminded me of why I used to be a fan of Jack's
It was all lies then. As if she read it line by line to make sure Hopkins children didn't suffer. Jack was gleeful that they had to sell their house but acts as if her own child has PTSD from moving (often due to her own choices) that an accidental estate agent board will be a huge trigger.

Hopkins and Monroe are two cheeks of the same arse. The one big difference is Hokpins does not hide who she is

• Heart

Geetbo

VIP Member
One thing I will say for the devious little twat is she picks her enemies carefully. She always goes for people who 90% of the country hates already.

Reactions: 89