Jack Monroe #302 What in the westborough baptist church is that hair scarf?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

I can feel an essay coming on.
And a note for SB and OH: sorry boys, please sort your own dinner tonight. mamapapa has to make hay while the sun shines.
just quoting myself from yesterday.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Publishing Frau here 🔺 and print runs are highly mathematical equations and the authors I know would be considered very lucky to get 20 copies. So 20,000 copies given away free of charge? I don’t think so.
I bet she's counting photocopies, I bet they didn’t even print 20,000

• Haha
Reactions: 28
There is an app, Olio, which is for giving away food to prevent food waste. You could try that if you’ve got too much to try to save
Thanks, I'll keep that in mind if it happens again (hopefully not 😬), a lot of it was binned as I wouldn't trust eating it myself. Brought some over to a family member's house, the rest will be eaten between me and my housemates tomorrow (he's gonna refreeze most of the chicken after it's cooked which apparently is safe?)

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Like duck she assists with benefit claims and appeals. Those are actual skills, I did both for years and quite frankly anyone going to Jack rather than a proper welfare rights service/CAB etc is bleeping idiot.
Is impersonating a public servant an offence 🤔
unfortunately impersonating a cook is not 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Omg, if any trainee psychologists need a case study on narcissistic behaviours, this is it. I couldn't bear it, and only got halfway through.
She is DISGUSTING.
But she didn’t actually list what she does and her achievements? It’s just manky word salad made into pesto

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Is impersonating a public servant an offence 🤔
unfortunately impersonating a cook is not 😂
Sadly no, people can have lay representation at benefit tribunals- which is no bad thing provided they're a trained rep or have in depth knowledge of the rules. A clown like Jack shaking like a shitting dog is not really going to help the situation at all.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Love how she derides 'the Waitrose set' when, if her flying monkeys are anything to go by, they're a sizeable chunk of her audience.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Ok lads, I have a nice surprise from Thread 15 ready for the next one, mainly cos if I have to suffer, I'm bringing you all with me to PainTown.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
The only way I can get through this is to pull out excerpts and illustrate with a Partridge face.
"Quite why elected representatives and salaried journalists and presenters are choosing to spend their precious paid time trying to undermine the ten year career and credibility of a small food blogger is something from which I can suspect you could draw your own murky conclusions. Perhaps they’ve seen the sheer volume of people lately urging me to stand in an upcoming by-election"
1652381881678.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
She wants to close her twitter and be a train driver.... bye Felicia
TOOT TOOT!

And train tracks don't have roundabouts - Jack would just need to find a timetable that didn't start before lunchtime and had time for a dino nap in the afternoon.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.