Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

trueblue222

VIP Member
I think that tweet was from her brief period when she said she was going to transition to a man and was taking testosterone etc.
Thats the issue. It wasn’t. It was from the time that Jack was talking about her stalker. Last year and she came out as trans 7 years ago I think but somehow seems to have changed her mind about transitioning (which is fine).

I just wasn’t comfortable with the comment about a couple of testosterone shots.

Without getting too bogged down in all of this what I am trying to say is that in the last few years there have been photos of Jack where she has looked very female. Dress, make up, the photo of her in the black dress when she got engaged to Louisa springs to mind.

It’s her business what she identifies as but to me over the last few years publicly she looks like she’s identifying more as female than as trans. I am aware that she came out as non binary as well and maybe thats the preference.

I’m also aware that if Jack does want to be looked at as non binary I’m using the wrong pronoun but she is in her Twitter bio so clearly she’s comfortable with being called she or they.

Reactions: 14

Onestorytoomany

VIP Member
That’s only the Left Field line up. The headliners are Bille Elish, Paul McCartny, Kendrick Lamar and Diana Ross.
I still don't think it's that amazing!

It used to be current and oldies, now you have two geriatrics and 2 so/ so current musicians. Plus the other bands playing the rest of the days aren't that amazing either.

• Heart

trueblue222

VIP Member
I think she became an “expert” freelance crafter instead of trainee journalist as that is exactly the kind of career path plot twist we’d expect. And of course, “freelance crafter” seems like a solid secure way to be paying bills with a toddler — no offence the artistic Fraus among us.

so you’re probably right @Cucumberthunder - I’m sure there’s more to just leaving the Southend Echo because of the “pressures of fame”….feels a bit like the firm “resignation accepted “ from the Old Chief
She was a freelance crafter before she got that job I am sure. She was running a small business and claiming WTC before she got the job.
She gave the job up when the advance for her first book came through I believe.

Onestorytoomany

VIP Member
Which in her case is probably 75% no cleaning stuff, toiletries etc only £20 on food, not paying rent, tax, broadband, tv licence, but only £34 in her account, must mean it all goes on crap, clothes dye, hairdressers, wallpaper, baskets, sideboards, hats, etc
When we got a remortgage a few years back to release some money for work on the house to be done, they took our personal bank accounts as well as joint savings and used that amongst other things to work out our rate.

Captainmouse

VIP Member
She struggles to look after herself let alone another baby and seriously. She’s an idiot if she even tries to get pregnant given her self confessed poor mental state just now.

This is her we are talking about though and we all know she’s a selfish cow.
Her consumption of meds is more concerning

Captainmouse

VIP Member
She could buy a boat like one of my friends whose a mature student, and got fed up with shared places and couldn't afford to rent by herself. It's not fancy but she's made it lovely and it's her home.

But we are talking about Jack who only wants the best, no cosy little house for her, she wants a huge house to rattle about in
Don’t forget the orangery

• Haha

FlirtyThirty

VIP Member
ooooh now this I need to see…

I’m all for changing things up, but you can’t help but think all these different looks / costumes are a an outward reflection of a deeply unstable sense of self.
There’s pics on one of her instagram accounts!

Reactions: 13

StatusWoe

VIP Member
The MN moderation policy is just bizarre. They allow all manner of personal attacks and abuse when it comes to Mumsnetters, but god forbid you criticise someone in the public eye - they have an attack of the vapours.
Ikr, it was strange because the posts weren't even that critical, it was more like 'is she okay at the moment?'

Onestorytoomany

VIP Member
I wonder of her next Collab will be on toilet paper. I mean she must use yards of it daily with her erm... Cooking escapades.

• Haha

trueblue222

VIP Member
Gender is really tricky. This is a non GC view but you can be non binary and use both they and she pronouns.People who are often in the early stages of coming out and aren't 100% on their gender identity start with both (my experience of non binary pals). Unfortunately Jack makes a mockery of gender issues... flipping and flopping depending on who her audience is and if she needs to co opt the issue, alongside being incredibly reductive... dress = girl, suit = boy as demonstrated in the Guardian photoshoot.
Yeah I know she’s identified as non binary trans in the past but even the tweet where she talks about a couple of testosterone shots is really flippant.

There’s someone on Scottish twitter who identifies as trans (born male) non binary and they want to use the they pronoun which they do but they are also gay. To me they aren’t trans. They are gay non binary.

(they are also spectacularly horrible and always threatening legal action to people for using the wrong pronouns even in error)

Of course gender is tricky but Jack hasn’t transitioned to anything? She/they is gay non binary (sometimes she) and I don’t think that’s the same as being transgender.

Last edited:

Wooh

VIP Member
Thanks @moldwarp for clarifying re: the consent for recordings. I made sure I said 'if she is recording people without their consent' but we all know how these things can become Canal cannon if we don't clarify!

That Elizabeth Finch article was incredible. I am gagging for a part two. These people who weaponise fake trauma are fascinating. So many parallels with JM.
I read Part 2 a moment ago

• Wow

FrumpyCat

VIP Member
i love these old posts because it proves that there was never a point in jack’s ‘career’ where she wasn’t a huge cunt

also there was never a point where her recipes made any sense. Sauté onions in oil and lemon juice? Finely chopped spinach you say 🤔

View attachment 1239105
View attachment 1239113
Hood to dee that Jack could now afford to plug in her fridge.

But breaking up spaghetti. WTAF! Just why would anyone do that?

Reactions: 12

trueblue222

VIP Member
Jeez how much is her rent?!
She’s said it’s a £650k house if I remember correctly?
Say she puts down a 25% deposit (£160k roughly), that would work out around £1500 a month mortgage on a 35yr term.

So she’s saying she’s paying £4k a month in rent?

CHINNY RECKON
She says her rent is around 1500 quid a month

Reactions: 11