Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

trueblue222

VIP Member
Non binary falls under being trans. You don't need to have transition to be transgender, just not identify with the gender identity you were born with.

You are right that how she switches so often doesn't seem right. Jack's flip flopping really plays up to awful stereotypes so many trans people face. It does the community an injustice.
Absolutely but as I recall she was talking at one point at getting her breasts removed but keeping her vagina intact (which again is completely up to her). Then she’s clearly changed her mind (again up to her).

I think. Unless I’ve just read one too many Jack stories and lost the plot. I know theres a lot of debate about it all on Scottish twitter and I’ve had many a discussion with a gay friend over it all. (GRA reform).

It’s obviously too complicated and personal and one persons experience won’t be another’s but even the mama papa vocabulary shows how flippant Jack is about it all.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 10

Clarends

Chatty Member
1.10? It says it was 65p. Is this 344% inflation again?

Anyways, keep the yellow sticker items to the end and ask the checkout person to make sure they scan the sticker instead of the barcode. Just a thought.
It happens a lot and must be a pain in the neck for staff who have to sort it. Would hate our Jack to be on the case.

Reactions: 10

sleepisforwimps

At the price of Glastonbury tickets, the audience will be more like 'We were actually thinking of only spending four weeks in Goa this summer and maybe getting the man who does that stuff for us to convert the orangery into a permaculture garden to save us on tomatoes and melon, thanks. But thanks for all you do whatever it is, we're off to catch the Bar Steward Sons of Val Doonican on the Field of Avalon now, ta.'
I love the Barstewards!

• Heart
Reactions: 9

Lazarus

VIP Member
Didn’t she tweet people earlier today, I’m sure they showed up on her timeline but they’re gone now.

• Wow
Reactions: 9