Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Onestorytoomany

VIP Member
Glastonbury must be really feeling the pinch of the two forced cancellations as that line up is literally the scrapings of a line up. It's really awful. I almost went a decade a go and the bands were all pretty decent.

Reactions: 16

Onestorytoomany

VIP Member
I hope she's having a lovely bank holiday with family and or friends. Wonder of she will be back with her misery tweets on the morrow?

Walkdengirl

VIP Member
Don’t you scan the yellow sticker you fuckwit?
The checkout person should, but if the person doing reductions doesn't stick it over the original bar code this can happen. I just check my receipt before I leave, or tell them before they scan it, hell, this person has even scribbled on the original barcode so was aware of the problem.

• Heart

TillyMiffin

Chatty Member
Other way round: she quit a (retail, I think) job to become a freelance crafter in late 2012. Then she became a trainee reporter in early 2013.

She quit that later. Her book had not yet been published, but she posted on her blog that she was expecting TV, radio, etc etc so quitting was a pre-emptive strike. She did get a deal to write a weekly recipe in the Guardian, a monumental task that could not be managed alongside a full-time job.

I have the receipts for this, but not to hand - I have shared them here before.

ETA: She also claims to have been working as a prostitute and stealing food to survive in 2013. Busy year!
Sex worker Jack has slipped under my radar- did she claim this on Twitter or in an interview?

Reactions: 15

elliejoonm

Could anyone share the thread where Jack was in a fugue state? While she's quiet I can work my way through the archives.

Awful

follow back pro EU. they seem harmless enough on the surface, but they're all obsessed with the idea of either jack or hugh grant as prime minister
I've got fbpe in my twitter name, better remove it!

• Haha
  • Wow

Captainmouse

VIP Member
They don’t look long enough to be mens jeans. I’m taller than Jack and I find regular women’s jeans are often too long in the leg, the elastic cuff would stop them dragging on the ground but there should be a lot of bag in leg, but all I can see is a small wrinkle at her knee.
Depending on whether she is having a short or shorter day I am similar height to smol pixie, normal womens trousers are too short for me

trueblue222

VIP Member
Grunking so not sure where this will land but I don’t understand why Jack doesn’t take advantage of the government’s Help to Buy scheme. You get a secured government loan for half the property and you only pay 5% deposit and raise a mortgage on the other half. You start paying back the loan after 5 years. Jack recently said she had £30k kicking around. She could easily have used it for that.

As for her poor credit rating, there are a number of small house builders who serve the lower income end of the market whose customer base often have poor credit ratings. They have schemes where the customer reserves a plot of land at a fixed price then the house builder gives them a year and financial advice to improve their credit rating and make them mortgage ready.

There are a number of reasons why asset prices are so high, macro economic reasons that go beyond the eBiL tOriEs. Globalisation. Low interest rates. But there are ways around it. If Jack was willing to settle for a new build flat or little house then she could get a mortgage, it might mean getting a full time job for a few years but that’s what most people have to do who want to buy.

She looks lovely in the Venice pic.
I bet the pic is filtered to within an inch of its life as she didn’t look like that on tv recently

trueblue222

VIP Member
So I'm watching Made in Chelsea and have been getting a bit fed up with it and considering stopping watching. But suddenly they've drawn me back in with a dramatic scene that's taking place in THE ORANGERY! These threads are haunting me 😂
ive never watched made in Chelsea mainly because I don’t have a tv 🤣🤣🤣🤣. But I watch the videos on Facebook and I love it. 🤣

So much better than Towie (I watch towie as well). This is what happens when you have no TV. You watch all the rubbish of the day on catch up.

trueblue222

VIP Member
Beetroot was a school dinner thing in Scotland in the 1970s 🤮. Cabbage too. Lots of cabbage. Mashed tatties and strange cakes made with raisins and custard everywhere. Right up Jacks street. I still struggle with beetroot to this day

StringyMango

Chatty Member
The stories even contradict themselves, never mind the other stories. In this one she wore a skirt "through gritted teeth" to her parents marriage vow renewals in her late teens, strongly implying coercion. And yet her parents let her buzz her hair age 12?
Anyways there's no way she was as cool as she makes out in this article. She's tweeted in the past few weeks that she was a teenage Celine Dionne fan ffs, and used to hang around at Sunday school!
And that's why she still can't sit with us...

Reactions: 14

Penelope_Ghent

VIP Member
I was looking for the pics of Malibu Barbie teen Jack on Google (saw em on here a couple weeks ago when Jack claimed to have suffered severe anorexia from age 8/9) and found this article which is no doubt a primary source for long haul Fraus but might be new to apprentice Fraus like myself.

"Me, aged seven, in a baseball cap and jeans. Me, aged twelve, with a one-inch crop all over my head. Me, aged thirteen, insisting on wearing trousers to school like my friend Z. Sixteen brought the first of many skinheads, seventeen was my first bandages wrapped around my chest, forays into mens clothing stores." 🤔

Ps. I think Jack looks hot in this photoshoot! Much better than the frumpy dinner nanny she becomes when left to style herself.

ETA: I tried to spoiler this "More gender Jack" but clearly failed. I'll fuck off.
Is that Jack in the first photo? The tatts (and face) don’t look right.

• Haha
Reactions: 14