Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

trueblue222

VIP Member
Tbh it’s possible she has her son most of the time and the dad has him at weekends. But she’s still the one buggering off to Venice when he’s sitting at home. Poor kid.

• Heart
Reactions: 19

trueblue222

VIP Member
Wat :ROFLMAO: Is the tooting a reference to something I'm not getting, or is it just supposed to be like 'ner ner'?
She was just giving folk on here the two fingers because she was so happy. Lasted a week and she was back in the bad mentals
Is there really a glut of tinned peaches across all the foodbanks in the land? It's such a strange item to purchase to donate. I always donate everyday tins like beans and spaghetti hoops for example. Universally liked stuff. Who the fuck is donating all the peaches?!

(And I wonder how many of the DM prunes are still hanging about at where ever Jack dumped them!)
I always donate beans and instant mash.

• Heart

FlirtyThirty

VIP Member
My mum does this because it was the thing in halls when she was teacher training. Every weekend cold baked beans with the salad. Was perchance your Mum studying in Hull in the 60s
Is it like, mixed up with the lettuce and stuff? Only I like cold beans, but only straight out the tin if I’m drunk (or more likely as a student too stoned to turn the hob on)

• Haha

trueblue222

VIP Member
Let's take a moment to recall this highlight from Jack's last visit to Glastonbury.

'"Morning boys!" I wandered over to the Fire Brigades Union tent opposite ours, swinging half a bladder of white wine on Saturday morning. "We're up and off, so can I tempt you with my leftover warm chardonnay?" They eyed it suspiciously, and I realised it bore more than a passing resemblance to an extremely large and full catheter bag.'

This makes me laugh so much

• Haha
  • Heart

Captainmouse

VIP Member
Its the whole look at me stuff. She doesn’t tweet for two days then she has to excitedly tell people she didn’t tweet for two days because her new partner took her to Venice.

While old people are riding buses to keep warm and watching TV in shopping centres she’s stoating around Venice.

Jackie Antionette. Let them eat gelato.
She didn’t tweet as she probably hasn’t got roaming on her phone

• Haha

Five hundred dogs

VIP Member
Glastonbury must be really feeling the pinch of the two forced cancellations as that line up is literally the scrapings of a line up. It's really awful. I almost went a decade a go and the bands were all pretty decent.
That’s only the Left Field line up. The headliners are Bille Elish, Paul McCartny, Kendrick Lamar and Diana Ross.

• Heart

moldwarp

VIP Member
Grunking so not sure where this will land but I don’t understand why Jack doesn’t take advantage of the government’s Help to Buy scheme. You get a secured government loan for half the property and you only pay 5% deposit and raise a mortgage on the other half. You start paying back the loan after 5 years. Jack recently said she had £30k kicking around. She could easily have used it for that.

As for her poor credit rating, there are a number of small house builders who serve the lower income end of the market whose customer base often have poor credit ratings. They have schemes where the customer reserves a plot of land at a fixed price then the house builder gives them a year and financial advice to improve their credit rating and make them mortgage ready.

There are a number of reasons why asset prices are so high, macro economic reasons that go beyond the eBiL tOriEs. Globalisation. Low interest rates. But there are ways around it. If Jack was willing to settle for a new build flat or little house then she could get a mortgage, it might mean getting a full time job for a few years but that’s what most people have to do who want to buy.

She looks lovely in the Venice pic.

trueblue222

VIP Member
I thought it was Michael Portillo who told her she should have kept her legs shut. And also those women on the train. Jack seems very prone to having people overly concerned with the position of her legs.

I should clarify, because I don’t want an untruth about Jack to originate with me, that she never said she records people without their knowledge . Just that she often keeps the recording device in her back pocket. (It makes people more at ease apparently, in Jack World). The rest was my own airy speculation Your Honour.
Im sure she said her brother said it too. Comments about her being poor and on benefits then she decked him

Reactions: 18

Penelope_Ghent

VIP Member
She's noticed a lot of well-regarded people on social media have recently been to Venice and she's bandwaggoning. Trouble is, her eyes are resolutely closed to the beauty and culture of Venice. And its not one island.
This was my thought exactly. TD posts for a start.

Walkdengirl

VIP Member
God, she's so tiresome. If security were called it wouldn't be announced where they are required. It's all in codes like Sector 7G or aisle 5.
If course they do, you don't want whoever is being a bit naughty to know you are on to them. Family that work at Morrisons have told me what they say for various things and it's very discreet

• Heart

Griftymcgriftface

VIP Member
Glastonbury must be really feeling the pinch of the two forced cancellations as that line up is literally the scrapings of a line up. It's really awful. I almost went a decade a go and the bands were all pretty decent.
I was surprised to see Herbie Hancock is still alive as I genuinely thought he was from the 1930’s

• Haha
  • Wow