Jack Monroe #29

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
More love for the dress! It was really clever of JM to buy it knowing that one day she'd be 33lbs lighter for it to fit perfectly.
I JUST thought that when I looked at it again! How does it fit so perfectly, when, up until about two weeks ago she actually had boobs? She LIESSSSS

• Haha
Reactions: 14
re Alison Hammond, I listened to her on a podcast the other day, the one with Josh Widdicombe and Rob Beckett. She’s really, really quite funny and warm and lovely. I don’t watch This Morning so haven’t seen much of her since BB, but finished that podcast wondering why she’s not on everything! Loved her.

That’s what’s so baffling about Jack and her obsession with being at the forefront of everyone’s lives. She’s NOT naturally good at it. Then you’ve got naturally good natured and funny, entertaining people like AH, just happy with their lot of a decent TV slot. The JM obsession with being ‘seen’ is very off putting. Jack needs to do the fame version of playing hard to get, if she wants to stop coming across as so fragile and victim-y.... oh wait...
I ADORE Allison Hammond

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Beautiful dress, but why keep something in your wardrobe that you need to lose 2 and a half stone to fit into?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Last I saw she took a pic of her wardrobe that was all blue and she was struggling not to steal Matt's colour on DKL. No sign of all these posh frocks on that picture. That patreon is a disgrace..
No sign of that "supply teacher vibe" striped shirt either. I nearly commented then, but since all these other clothes have surfaced I couldn't hold back. No sign of the VW gown either where were they hiding? Perhaps L has left a few things and JM is trying them on before sending them back.:unsure:

Reactions: 7
That dress is beautiful, I wish I was good at hunting things down online, but I feel fairly certain that dress is from ASOS and was about £160. I’ve had a quick google and can’t find it again, but as soon as I saw it my memory was triggered. I remember because I was looking for something in that vein for a special occasion about a year ago, and that was a contender. Hmmm, is that what her Patreon pays for, dresses? Or did her benevolent invisible friend buy it for her?
I just had a nosey around I see JM has responded about where it was from...

1592408581363.png

I'm guessing that this wasn't what you were considering wearing to a wedding, but you may well be a braver woman than I......

Also, photo taken from the side.... Were you also planning on doing the pre-recorded video from the side? Because that, I promise, is just going to look well weird.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Sorry off topic but I think I am being made redundant tomorrow 😫 We were told last week that there would be redundancies and I just received a meeting invite with head of department, my line manager and HR.
Yay.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 71
I just had a nosey around I see JM has responded about where it was from...

View attachment 156430

I'm guessing that this wasn't what you were considering wearing to a wedding, but you may well be a braver woman than I......

Also, photo taken from the side.... Were you also planning on doing the pre-recorded video from the side? Because that, I promise, is just going to look well weird.

Apparently costs 11 quid at the mo.....

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Sorry off topic but I think I am being made redundant tomorrow 😫 We were told last week that there would be redundancies and I just received a meeting invite with head of department, my line manager and HR.
Yay.
Oh spirals, I'm sorry if this is the case. Redundancy is horrible, but extra horrible at the moment. x

• Heart
Reactions: 14
And ditto again. I've managed to somehow put on three stone in a year, although most of it I put down to quitting smoking so I don't mind too much (the lesser of two evils!). It does however mean I'm living in Primark leggings and baggy t-shirts while all my lovely size 10-12 clothes (no VW though) are lurking redundant in the wardrobe.

Reactions: 11
Yay.
Oh that's tit, I'm really sorry if that turns out to be the case. Sending hugs xx

• Heart
Reactions: 12
No sign of that "supply teacher vibe" striped shirt either. I nearly commented then, but since all these other clothes have surfaced I couldn't hold back. No sign of the VW gown either where were they hiding? Perhaps L has left a few things and JM is trying them on before sending them back.:unsure:
Well, DUH - that was just the Denim Shirt Wardrobe. She'll have one for ballgowns and one for patterned things as well.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Yay.
Oh @spirals, hope you're okay. Will keep fingers crossed for you that that's not the case. It's a rotten time at the moment. x

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.