Jack Monroe #29

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Totally agree, a friend was a nanny for a relatively famous sports star. She explained that he could walk into a restaurant and be pleasant to everyone, sign autographs and have his photo taken etc. But at some point he would draw the line and it would be family time, he was out for a meal with his nearest and dearest....but people would still interrupt him and be annoyed when he said no. Since talking to her, I don’t always trust the experiences that people have had.

Edited to add; relating this to Jack as it is her thread, the quality of her interactions on twitter quite simply depend on if you have a blue tick or not.
Was it.....Eddie the Eagle? Ahhh those were simpler threads to follow 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I asked her, ages ago, and she shot me down in flames. No she never uses filters, she's just blessed with great skin and an expert in applying Urban Decay makeup. That is when I started to go right off her and the rest is history!
Oh I remember when she was talking about using Urban Decay makeup. I thought her skin looked so good I actually looked into buying some of the stuff she said she used but I couldn't afford it. Feel a bit stupid now that it was obviously filtered 🤦‍♀️

• Sad
Reactions: 17
AE70D779-19B5-4AE9-A5B3-3EF9B6AA8390.jpeg

She looks like Sinead from Corrie. (Who is pretty, just a bit 😬)

Edited to add i’m not commenting on Jack’s physical appearance, just her somewhat startled expression!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
wtaf - do people really not understand how icky this is? JM is a white MC woman who's been too busy making serious Unilever cash, acquiring American style smeg fridge freezers, and booking TV slots to get involved in this campaign, there's not been a peep out of her about it?

So how the duck could it POSSIBLY be a 'collaboration'? JM should be getting involved, yes, but it's not a collaboration. She's not a leading voice on this, she's not put in the hours, she's busy selling branded mayo.
to be fair I think he’s done a pretty good job without any assistance from JM. I bet she didn’t have a clue about his campaign until this morning called up asking for her to share her experience. I’m so angry that her name is being mentioned along side his.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 28
1BE87882-3DE8-4F20-B676-7A8BDDD60B8B.jpeg

still, feeds the ol’ attention meter for a few hours.

to be fair I think he’s done a pretty good job without any assistance from JM. I bet she didn’t have a clue about his campaign until this morning called up asking for her to share her experience. I’m so angry that her name is being mentioned along side his.
It’s the worst thing she’s done (I was going to say in June but then I remembered white as mayo) this week.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Wait wait wait...Jack's latest dramatic 'I'm leaving twitter' announcement was last night was it not? Or has Jack's web of lies sucked me into a vortex where time is now merely an illusion??

• Haha
Reactions: 26
That dress is beautiful, I wish I was good at hunting things down online, but I feel fairly certain that dress is from ASOS and was about £160. I’ve had a quick google and can’t find it again, but as soon as I saw it my memory was triggered. I remember because I was looking for something in that vein for a special occasion about a year ago, and that was a contender. Hmmm, is that what her Patreon pays for, dresses? Or did her benevolent invisible friend buy it for her?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
On behalf of my people (lesbians) can I just say they are just as pervy towards her. It makes me so uncomfortable that people think if done in a twee way it doesn’t make it lechy.

Wait wait wait...Jack's latest dramatic 'I'm leaving twitter' announcement was last night was it not? Or has Jack's web of lies sucked me into a vortex where time is now merely an illusion??
She can’t leave the people in the lurch, we need her for our tins!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
More love for the dress! It was really clever of JM to buy it knowing that one day she'd be 33lbs lighter for it to fit perfectly.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 79

To be fair, we have no idea what she has been doing behind the scenes in one of her 29 denim shirts.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I *think* I would like that dress but there's a huge wodge of vaseline on the pic so I can't actually tell.

Last I saw she took a pic of her wardrobe that was all blue and she was struggling not to steal Matt's colour on DKL. No sign of all these posh frocks on that picture. That patreon is a disgrace.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.