Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Wooh

VIP Member
Oh, this is ridiculous. Now she's spelling out other half while sharing a selfie of a goblin with a death rictus grin

A lot to unpack here! No need to, though.

I took a selfie, too. Apologies for my slightly startled face, I'd just woken up from a supermodel in the tropical lagoon snooze!
Screenshot_20220418-121613_Google.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 63

JeanBurns76

She is actually out of order with that tweet. She wouldn’t dream of posting something at a high profile Muslim or Jew Tory or person she disagrees with on literally the biggest day of their religious calendar. It’s just incredibly crass as usual from her. Whether you agree with JRM or not need to remember judge not, lest ye be judged (Matthew 7:1)
Exactly this! I’m no fan of his at all! I think he’s an awful man. But if someone is religious then respect there right to post it and walk away. She’d be annihilated on there if she dared to do this about other religions! Easter is a big deal to those who regularly visit church. Let them have their day ffs!
Also!
She absolutely did not bake that mound of dirt.
I reckon Grandads B&B was on par with a HMO.
That raw pork belly reminds me of that episode of House, where the school teacher has a worm travel up to her brain (from undercooked pork) and causes all sorts of horrible near death medical issues.
I think it’s safe to say she is raking it in on Patreon. I subscribe to a local comedian. Tbh he kept me amused during lockdown. It’s £7.50 a month I think I pay. I don’t watch all of his content. I watch when I get time. But I get emails weekly about new content and thank yous for subscribing. He also has a 9/5 job. Still finds time to say thank you for chucking him a few quid!
Fentimans Lemonade is my treat (tee totaler)! I know those bottles. I buy enough.

I think I need a day or two off from this stupid bint!

• Heart
Now that I've seen someone blu-tack a banana to a bemused flamingo, I must declare this cable the best ever.

Jack's been on a liking frenzy all day, making sure the crawly bumlicks get their tiny amount of recognition from the Slop Princess while she imbibes the vital attention elixir she needs to sustain her. Some poor soul has bought Tin Can't Cook and another squig has replied with this, though hasn't specified which of the 344 personalities it is 🤔

tin can't cook response tweet.png

• Haha
  • Sick

Satisfying Click

VIP Member
"How did lunch go with [OH's] new girlfriend?"

"Not as well as we thought, Barbara. She shook our hands and said, "Hi, I'm Jack Monroe!" as though she was a Saturday Kitchen presenter. She offered us what we thought was cremated roadkill, but it turns out it was a cake. She then passed out on our sofa, which, although was frightfully rude, it was a blessing as we were able to bin the cake."

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 62

kachoochoo

VIP Member
ooh yeah! get her a guesthouse and get her on 4 in a bed! she'll be the one storming out of the room on payment day when irene from Blackpool underpays by a tenner cos the bathroom shelf fell down and the inexplicable egg wasn't poached properly

there's some sort of sketch in this, I can feel it!

• Haha
  • Heart

Lazarus

VIP Member
Oh ffs a thread, sorry not read it so soz if triggering

View attachment 1199022
View attachment 1199023
I have a feeling that those who stayed with Jack’s grandad had a very different recollection.
My very own OH stayed in guesthouses in the 90s as a teenager and early 20s in central London.They don’t have quite the same rose tinted recollection as Jack; instead theirs of a horrible series of landlords/landlady’s who had an 8pm curfew of an evening and a 9am ‘all out’ in the morning. In one place, they weren’t allowed to eat in their rooms so they had to basically live on pitta bread, salad or chips from the local takeaway. Tea and toast was the only meal provided. I wouldn’t be surprised if Jack’s papous ran his place in a similarly hospitable way.

• Sad
  • Heart

Nottonightbabe

VIP Member
For anyone who was worried that Jack was on the verge this afternoon, having been destroyed systematically by the haters, this tweet shows categorically that it is all bullshit.

I was worried, I stayed away for that reason, but it is beyond me how anyone who was in that place just hours ago could be doing this now.

Jack, I hate what you are doing to this thread. I hate that you make me feel so guilty so much of the time. I do not hate you.

❤
It just shows it's all lies, simply her attempts to deflect any criticism. She actually stated earlier that she was on the verge of a breakdown! She truly doesn't know the meaning of the word, and it's disgusting of her to throw around terms like that the instant she wants to shut down an argument. Disgraceful person, she really is.

• Sad
Reactions: 61

StatusWoe

VIP Member
(Haven't caught up yet, but I'm just going to place this here before I forget.)

While the Easter bunny hats are mostly entertaining, this one created quite a different effect. 😂

1650205224791.png

• Haha
  • Wow
She won’t have another kid thankfully. She won’t want to spend £00s per month on someone that isn’t her ultimately. She really lucked out in SB’s dad being willing to be resident parent and the one who sorts all the holidays and weekend trips etc, and still not request financial support off her. She’d need to maintain normal waking hours of ~6am - 7pm to look after the child, and no more Dino naps or j1g. She’s not even celeb or attractive enough to do the rounds with it in the mags or ITVBe, and the tabloids won’t be interested in her selling a second load of a boy called it inspired poverty trauma with the baby’s face plastered all over the front pages. Pretty bleak when even Lauren Goodger can better monetise her shit life than the ~literal expert in budget cooking~ can!

Any references to having a child is just for attention/distress tbh.

• Heart

Boyo

VIP Member
In the Suzanne Moore thread. The first bit is batshit crazy but that last sentence wtaf! 😳

C8F0F8ED-64E1-4591-AD3B-1371A4248076.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Sick

moldwarp

VIP Member
If the past few days hasn’t highlighted just how unwell and addicted to Twitter Jack appears to be, nothing will.

to go from maya angelou to homemade BLT in under an hour is just…well I don’t have the words.
This. She did it with the acid tweet too, posting something cutesy a few minutes later. That’s a big red flag to me, the vast majority of people take a while to “come down” after experiencing intense emotions or emotional pain, and that includes people with mood disorders. Her ability to switch so fast suggests to me that she isn’t as “triggered”, “broken” or psychologically suffering as she claims. And that’s not to say there are no MH issues there at all. I believe there are. But not necessarily the issues and emotions she claims.

Is that cooking bacon, er, actually cooked? That bottom slice Looks worryingly dark pink to me.

I guess she has forgotten that she was supposed to have her son there.

Or maybe he just doesn't get a sandwich.
Maybe he gets half. Like with the chicken breast.

• Heart
  • Sad

ChocolateMuffin

VIP Member
Screenshot_20220417-185220_Twitter.jpg

Bizarre comment from a practising Muslim during Ramadam.

Although his Practice and patients have apparently suffered during his own pursuit of fame.

She gathers such an inexplicable and varied group of blue tick supporters.

Some might say more inexplicable than the eggs.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 60