Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
So keen to prove how happy and marvellous her life is now. Pastel jumper! In laws!
Then the wah wahs tomorrow and being in a bad place and on the verge of a breakdown 🙄
The eternal struggle with Jack - Envy me! No pity me :cry: No envy me!

• Heart
Reactions: 60

ChickenPorridge

VIP Member
Mithering ninny post but bit weird to have children 'sleeping over' with her random new OH. I wonder who this best friend is? Kid of OH, perhaps? Seems her child safeguarding policies are as lax as her general online safety/privacy policies

• Heart

Valiofthedolls

VIP Member
12D5E7A3-9E57-4093-AC02-999ADCFBFDBD.jpeg
For the love of LJC Jack stop this tedious and incessant breadcrumbing of OH. Literally nobody on the hellsite or here gives a single solitary flying fuck whether you are or aren’t “baking your cakes transactionally” (so to speak)

37CE8CE4-FFF3-4D91-B86F-2663E1619227.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart

Tabitha D

VIP Member
It seems like Allegra got shot of her fairly sharpish and I can only imagine it was when the true Jack properly came out. LJC seems to have had a trickier time - Jack does seem to be worse now generally.
Also, LJC has visibly bloomed since Jack has been out of the picture. That tells its own story.

• Heart
Reactions: 59

Ostapbender

VIP Member
Welcome to yet another new thread! congratulations to @MsGilmore for the words to and @Brian Butterfield for nominating them! 🙌🏻

In out last thread, there was a lot of chaos and confusion. Would anyone like to recap please? All I can remember is that Owen Jones is not a murderer.

For any newcomers, please have a look at the wiki, it’s the pink button at the top of the page.

For thread titles, please include the words “thread title” or “thread title nomination“, hold your horses until later in the thread before suggesting them, and please no swearing in thread titles!

It’s a full moon weekend, brace yourselves!
Jack went shopping

... sorry that's not very helpful.
Jack did a stock take, then proceeded to the supermarket with a big list. Jack came home and talked about this as if it was an expedition to the Matterhorn. Jack was still talking about it hours and hours later. I can't remember anything else!

• Haha
It's impossible to say which book is the worst without having forensically read all of them in granular detail. This is the book that contains such delights as rinsed beef and mandarin 'feijoada', the provocative shroud of cannellini beurre blanc, the infamous rinsed hoop pasta e ceci and a meatloaf comprising cooked meat, pears and (of course) stuffing mix. There is on the other hand the book which has spaghetti with dried mushrooms and white chocolate to consider. Swings and roundabouts innit.

• Haha
  • Sick

Five hundred dogs

VIP Member
If the oft mentioned but never asked about OH is male, do we think she'll monetise the fact with a nice Guardian article? We had trans Jack and alcoholic Jack, I can see bisexual Jack coming out to earn some💰...
I suspect this is why her Twitter bio has been changed from “lesbian” to “queer”. I also suspect she won’t come out as bisexual but pansexual, pan is much more 2022.

• Haha
  • Sick

moldwarp

VIP Member
What’s with the “pal” and “sweetheart” bollocks?? It’s so fake. Someone not on Twitter probs told her to kill all those mendacious bullies who pick on her with kindness.

@Clairer86 I’m catching up so someone has probs already replied but she did not mention Hillsborough 😔. Nor did she mention any of the past week’s results, which surprises me as I’d heard King Kenny had declared her the Best Liverpool Supporter in the World Ever
The pal and sweetheart and mate stuff is cos she’s trying to be all tough and street innit. Pal Jack always makes me think she’s trying on a Glaswegian persona 😱

I do think OH is a man, and I get the sense that she’s feeling a bit coy and embarrassed about that fact, which she shouldn’t, of course. Anyone that makes her happy and helps her get her head screwed on a bit better is a Good Thing. It’s like when she stopped being vegan, that wasn’t the problem in itself, I have massive respect for vegans because I think it must be quite a challenging choice in many ways and you’d need to have really strong principles to pull it off. The problem was that she became vegan, was suddenly the Most Veganliest Vegan in All the World for about two weeks, and then stopped but tried to hide it. It’s the constant reverse ferrets and extreme defensiveness that make me roll my eyes because it’s just so teenage.

• Heart
Reactions: 58

FridayFunDay

I'm a housing frau and was fucking disgusted when a vulnerable tenant presented me with a copy of good food for bad days given to her by her social worker.

• Sad
  • Wow

JeanBurns76

Like I said a couple of threads ago. It’s not MH related. She’s not bipolar. She’s not suffering. It’s pure Narc behaviour. I know a few, you don’t need to be a psychologist to see the signs once you’ve been around one, you know who and what they are. I will not be looking at her Twitter for a while! I’m going to get my colouring book out in the garden and practice my Christianity (from my old life of Sunday School and Brownies/Girl Guides) and pray for this horrible piece of 💩 to become a better person!

• Heart