Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ChactFecker

Honestly I can't wait until she fucks with the wrong person and is kicked plummeting back down to earth, she is such a delusional cocky twat.

And also MegaLOL at the jumper photo.
"How man clicks licks does it take till you get to the original center pic of it "

• Heart
Reactions: 20

Marj24

VIP Member
The fact that it looks like actual wet soil that when cut would cause a family of woodlice to come skittering out is very off-putting. If you thought the cake was bad, wait until you see that she followed up the palatable cake tweet with one about getting ganache out of her crevices. Fuck's sake. Imagine Mom or THAT MAN saying here's a lovely cake btw I've got ganache in my crack.

View attachment 1199577
At least (I hope) she is not planning to cook the Easter Bunny for lunch tomorrow (I'm serious, she has form, Google Bunny Bucco)

• Sad
Reactions: 20

Aquamarina

Chatty Member
I’ve only just noticed that we have Easter bunny hats, so cute! Jack is still being Jack on Easter Sunday I see. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 19

Penelope_Ghent

VIP Member
I’m doing an Easter egg hunt today… with a 3 year old and she’ll love it. My 7 year old niece would rather just have the bag of eggs. A 12 year old boy and his friend?! Just throw a bag of mini eggs their way while they hang out, you massive performative wally. Love is knowing your child’s real age and parenting accordingly.
This - those lads will be desperate for food after that slop they had to pretend to like last night.

Edie Po

VIP Member
The only relationship gobshites in is with her bottom drawer or mirror.
Nobody could stand her for more than 10 mins before doing a runner.

• Haha