Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

freya

Haha :LOL:

I was completely obsessed with Nicky - I remembered going to a gig in Manchester on a school night with my dad and made him wait with me for hours so I could get the autographs of the band. I managed to finally see them hours later and said “I love you” the moment I saw Nicky. He just said “thank you”:ROFLMAO:
Sorry admin. Strictly Jack and Harold from now on. Might see the other old fans on the MSP thread x

• Heart
Reactions: 16

trueblue222

VIP Member
Anyone familiar with the Kevin Bridges bit about the sleepover from hell (hoose rice) will be aware that poor SB is the Stu Cassidy in this scenario. God help him when the schools go back.
hoose rice is hilarious

but the best is life in Scotland. Which for some reason has been pulled from YouTube

Imagine calling your daughter after the nightclub she was conceived in 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Captainmouse

VIP Member
I went to stay at my sister’s last weekend. She is a literal millionaire and we ordered takeaway. She goes “by the way, it’s hoose rice all the way in here just so you know” 😪
Let me tell you, I ordered a noodle dish instead.
Frau in the dark here ❓⁉❓🤨

• Heart

MsGilmore

VIP Member
I love baking so immediately thought that it is better than I can do. But it’s vegan and the shredded wheat is probably out of date from the back of the cupboard!

FlirtyThirty

VIP Member
Whit what? Jack has been non-binary for ever?
See previous Guardian articles.
No I meant her partner - that she’d say they were NB rather than male (if they are/even exist haha) Though the articles move from claiming to be trans male to NB in the space of a few weeks.

Reactions: 13

trueblue222

VIP Member
This may not come out the way I plan it so all I can say is apologies if it doesn’t. I personally don’t care if Jack is bi or trans or non binary or lesbian but if her OH is a man then how can she identify as trans or non binary? If he is a man then surely she would identify as either bi or pansexual.

• Heart

freya

Another Manics fan here, ex-fanzine writer at that. Boy, could I out-pretentious smol tormented Jack in my time. Difference being I grew out of it.
O Lord, same. @MotorcycleEmptiness I was a huge fan, followed them around the country on tour. I imagine some of us may have been on the same forums in the old days of tinternet. Tattle is much more fun;)

• Heart
Not a warning but a reminder that this is off topic. There are off topic threads
I dont remember much about it tbh- downed a load of Amaretto beforehand. ( in my defence we did all think the world was going to end at midnight 😆) . I did have the wherewithal to position myself in front of Nicky though so I could screech I love you !
Haha :LOL:

I was completely obsessed with Nicky - I remembered going to a gig in Manchester on a school night with my dad and made him wait with me for hours so I could get the autographs of the band. I managed to finally see them hours later and said “I love you” the moment I saw Nicky. He just said “thank you”:ROFLMAO:

• Heart
Reactions: 12