Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Wooh

VIP Member

I've copied my post from last thread, and I'm feeling a little amused. I've now seen Jackfans (I am an #antifan [and why hasn't antifan taken off?!]) googling OH, finding its meaning, and *still* not ask who, say how exciting etc. It's good. Confirms fans are stupid

• Haha
Reactions: 23

Captainmouse

VIP Member
The alleged bean gratin pre-gravel looks like something Sideboard Cat horked up. My grandparents who are now both DEAD had a rank pond in their garden that looked identical to the gratin avec gravel. Perhaps we're judging too harshly though. We know Harold's teeth are starting to give him grief and maybe SB's BFF has just had his jaw wired shut due to a sporting injury?
maybe SB's BFF has just had his jaw wired shut due to a sporting injury? If he’s lucky 😂

• Haha

Vanelope

VIP Member
Also no shade as the bulk of my nose is in the dorsum (just googled to find out that word) but wtaf is going on with hers? Has she photoshopped her head smaller so the nose looks mammoth in comparison?
I thought her nose was getting wider. Is that a thing? I have a big squashy nose - I don’t have to look at it as I don’t selfie - but hers has gone from button tiny in some photoshopped pics to getting wider and wider.

• Heart

Into_the_tunnel

VIP Member
Too tired to figure this out but wasn’t it less self isolating more he was literally dead?? He wasn’t watching tiger king was he, he was a corpse? Surely? Idk we’ve got professionals here to help us 🙏🏻
I don’t even know if my post was commenting on the right thing.

What is she going on about now?

I feel like she is bouncing around like a pinball.

• Haha
She is actually out of order with that tweet. She wouldn’t dream of posting something at a high profile Muslim or Jew Tory or person she disagrees with on literally the biggest day of their religious calendar. It’s just incredibly crass as usual from her. Whether you agree with JRM or not need to remember judge not, lest ye be judged (Matthew 7:1)
Totally agree.

On a less serious note, maybe she wants to shag JRM?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22

Onestorytoomany

VIP Member
Apparently on 144000 of us are only going to be saved anyway, I doubt me, rees- moggs or her will make the cut...! So I don't why she's so bothered about him being a bad one and making an easter message. Sorry rev this what some Jehovah's witnesses told me. I studied with them for over a year, I never went to their church or took it further than home study. I am a non practicing Christian protestant in my faith from northern Ireland but I was curious about other religions.

• Heart

Fenella

Chatty Member
Genuinely not sure if the pork is meant to be cooked yet or not, I mean surely not right?

Pavlova

VIP Member
First one to scream if anyone does it to her. And just for the record, she needs to keep Emily out of this.🔺🔺🔺🔺 I remember her as a kid, so where a squig copies her in, Jack had better keep her out..
I like Emily, I bet she's seen her notification and had a wtf.gif moment...

• Wow
  • Haha

Charitas

Chatty Member
I'm due a grunk, but her likes are nauseating in a myriad of ways - adulation, people doing her 'recipes', etc. Inspirational quotes. Can't find a source for this but perhaps they're just just quoting the film.

View attachment 1201798

Weird anyway 🥴
the quote in his biography that stuck with me was that he would be a Christian if the sermon on the mount was the whole of Christianity. The sermon on the mount as a guide to how to live is hard to argue with

Wooh

VIP Member
Poossible reasons:

The friend's family don't celebrate Easter
The friend is actually one of SB's siblings
The friend doesn't exist
SB isn't actually there
Or, to reference above crack re crack, DB's older sibling's friend is a crackhead?

JOKING JACK, DON'T FEEL ABSOLUTELY DESTROYED OR SIMULTANEOUSLY BE IN YOUR HAPPY PLACE

• Haha

ChactFecker

Maybe while they are hunting the estate grounds for crack foil wraps they will find Mini Cooper.

• Sad