Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
On a grunk from last Sunday but on hols so sporadically checking in. I went to a charity shop today and found these. I was extremely tempted but I have many spooooons so I didn’t.

Also I hope this tag works. @MotorcycleEmptiness good to have another fellow Manics fan in the cabal.
Hey!! Your tag worked :love: I love to meet a fellow Manics fan. I feel like we are thin on the ground nowadays:cry:

• Heart
Reactions: 18

Onestorytoomany

VIP Member
She means after he was dead on good Friday until he rose on easter Sunday which if you think about it isn’t actually 72 hours is it?
Well according to things I have read the speculate last supper was on a wed and he got betrayed just after that and put on trial and died Friday, then rose Sunday so in all that time he was not alone for 72 hours. I like potential facts!

• Heart

trueblue222

VIP Member
I thought her nose was getting wider. Is that a thing? I have a big squashy nose - I don’t have to look at it as I don’t selfie - but hers has gone from button tiny in some photoshopped pics to getting wider and wider.
I read something recently that said everyones nose looks bigger in selfies because the camera is so close to your face.

I don’t have a big nose but when I take a selfie it looks bigger than it actually is

• Wow

Wooh

VIP Member
Sorry, I know I keep nominating them, but I see that Jack Monroe is doing her
attention seeking thang again. Tiresome
surely must be the next thread title.
The only issue with this is that that is Jack's entire life, so "again" is superfluous!

Onestorytoomany

VIP Member
Her nose does look weirdly out of proportion. I don't like commenting on things she can't help but it looks to big for her face in that photo. Always looks ok otherwise. I know some fraus dislike the sniffing but I can ignore that.

Reactions: 17

Captainmouse

VIP Member
every time I see or read about someone with bpd I'm like 👁👄👁 thank fuck my therapist caught onto it before I could get worse. admittedly it's a relatively mild case; I had no major issues with interpersonal effectiveness (as i would basically shut down and leave asap instead of losing my shit) but distress tolerance and emotion regulation. . . oof. it's tough
You cat is terrified of your hat 😁

• Haha

trueblue222

VIP Member
On a grunk from last Sunday but on hols so sporadically checking in. I went to a charity shop today and found these. I was extremely tempted but I have many spooooons so I didn’t.

Also I hope this tag works. @MotorcycleEmptiness good to have another fellow Manics fan in the cabal.
The maniacs and the killers are the only two bands I haven’t seen that I want to.

I’m not a huge manics fan but I like them.

if you tolerate this etc

I love muse though. And they are phenomenal live

Sausage Surprise !

Don’t wanna triangulate myself either but if that was the Cardiff gig then I was there too! Catatonia and Stereophonics supporting if memory serves? Two future Jack watchers in the same room!

Now don’t @ me but I think that cake looks ok, mind I am obsessed with cake so will be forgiving of almost any messy pile as long as it involves sponge, buttercream and chocolate 🤤

But you just know that all the outlaws had to spend at least 20 minutes slavishly admiring the cake and praising Jack’s genius before being allowed to try, lol.
Sounds like she did meet her OH in the rooms. Not advisable so soon after going in but if they help her become stable and happy and importantly…finally satisfied with her lot…then that’s a good thing I guess?

I just hope OH has some decent time under their belt. Two newcomers each with less than a year under their belt is usually a disaster although I have seen it work very occasionally if both put their sobriety first rather than each other?

However…This may also mean that Jack’s acid outburst wasn’t chemically influenced but simple a reflection of her ordinary sober personality. Which is terrifying.
I dont remember much about it tbh- downed a load of Amaretto beforehand. ( in my defence we did all think the world was going to end at midnight 😆) . I did have the wherewithal to position myself in front of Nicky though so I could screech I love you !

• Haha