Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sideboard Bob

VIP Member
Welcome to yet another new thread! congratulations to @MsGilmore for the words to and @Brian Butterfield for nominating them! 🙌🏻

In the last thread, there was a lot of chaos and confusion. Would anyone like to recap please? All I can remember is that Owen Jones is not a murderer.

For any newcomers, please have a look at the wiki, it’s the pink button at the top of the page.

For thread titles, please include the words “thread title” or “thread title nomination“, hold your horses until later in the thread before suggesting them, and please no swearing in thread titles!

It’s a full moon weekend, brace yourselves!

• Heart
Reactions: 72

trueblue222

VIP Member
That is absolutely the worst face tuned photo of her I have ever seen. I’m older than she is by quite a bit and I never face tune a selfie. The most I ever do is change the colour of my photos. Nothing else. That just shows how insecure she really is

she’s got over the bad mentals in 72 hours? That’s good going eh?

Into_the_tunnel

VIP Member
I don’t have children so I cannot comment, but is

a) stating that you will permanently infantilise your son and

b) publicly announcing that you have a nickname for a child you have not yet had

a usual thing to do?

2CD0D809-E4BF-469D-BC49-C4148888D9C2.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha

Valiofthedolls

VIP Member
I’m still so bizarrely fascinated by the idea of Blu Tacking bananas to tables to take photos of them that I’ve decided to throw the ol’ gauntlet down for myself and see what I can do with these overripe bad boys. I’ll report back…
7EDDCB31-F3ED-4BBC-805F-6E7CFAA9517D.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart

Into_the_tunnel

VIP Member
For anyone who was worried that Jack was on the verge this afternoon, having been destroyed systematically by the haters, this tweet shows categorically that it is all bullshit.

I was worried, I stayed away for that reason, but it is beyond me how anyone who was in that place just hours ago could be doing this now.

Jack, I hate what you are doing to this thread. I hate that you make me feel so guilty so much of the time. I do not hate you.

❤

• Heart
Reactions: 71

jenny2603

VIP Member
Her tweeting lines from a Maya Angelou poem has finished me. Apart from now having her odd nasal voice saying them in my head, it's knowing that she really sees herself as the hero in all this that kills me.

• Haha
  • Heart

maytoseptember

VIP Member
I don’t have children so I cannot comment, but is a) stating that you will permanently infantilise your son and b) publicly announce that you have a nickname for a child you have not yet had a usual thing to do?

View attachment 1200395
It’s such a fucking weird thing to say. “Because I am so deeply in love WITH A MAN, there’s a possibility I’ll get knocked up, and if I do, and if it’s a boy, I have already decided that his internet nickname will be similar to my existing son, only worse”.

• Haha
  • Sad

blurstoftimes

VIP Member
bonjour cabal! i haven’t caught up on jack’s cuntscapades but i am currently in france enjoying an espresso only to look up and see this on the menu…now i’m being haunted by a voice of clipped velvet with a laugh never far behind 😭

D9022B9D-5258-468C-89F1-0317183C411D.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart

kachoochoo

VIP Member
told yous I'd get a sketch out of jack doing 4 in a bed

4 in a bed featuring jack

v/o: it's payment day and our 4 sets of b+b owners have gathered to argue over each others' feedback on their stays. first up is jack monroe, owner of southend guesthouse, casa del sideboard

jack: now then, mary, I see you gave me a 4 out of 10 for facilities. can you please explain what you mean by "the room was draughty"? harold was up all night polyfilling the eaves, weren't you, harold?

harold: yes, dear

mary: I-

jack: wayne, you say here that breakfast was "mediocre" care to explain?

wayne: well-

jack: cos that bacon was artisanal cooking bacon, I'll have you know! I only have a £20 budget for food, you know. you'd be amazed what you can get for that money. gimme your address and I'll send you my books, yeah?

wayne: um-

jack: now, irene. you say the bathroom shelf fell down. did you not think to notify harold? he'd have been there in a flash, wouldn't you, harold?

harold: yes, d-

jack: and as for the poached egg being overdone? well, didn't you think that I had enough on what with the hospital corners and rolling fags for grandad and calling the prime minister a liar? I'm single-handedly trying to solve poverty here, you'll get whatever inexplicable egg is given to you! now, I just need a minute. no, harold, maureen can't help now

*jack storms out*

harold: heh, sorry about this. she hasn't taken it well since maureen sent my caps on to casa del sideboard and they turned out to be nicer than hers

*jack returns*

jack: sorry about that. I just needed to argue with some people on twitter. I'm ok now. now for the payments. I like payments

v/o: first to pay is mary and giles of the jungle guesthouse, who have paid £16 for their £1300 room

jack: care to explain?

giles: well-

jack: cos this doesn't even buy me a spoon, you bastards

v/o: 2nd up is wayne and janice of ye olde oakes, who have paid £75 of their £1500 bill

jack: what the fuck is this? I need more hats

v/o: lastly, irene from the big purple chicken, blackpool has paid 50p for her £17000 stay at casa del sideboard

jack: you've been such a game player throughout this whole thing, irene! as long as I live and breathe, I won't let you forget this! you're so mendacious!

harold: jack, love, let's get you back to your lego flowers

exterior vox pop jack: can't believe none of them want to stay again.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 70

LennyBriscoe

VIP Member
Jack has been even more vile lately.
I'm dipping in and out as I am riddled with Covid and don't have
the wherewithal to tolerate her lying and snide bullying.

As to speculation on her never before mentioned OH
I thought as part of the 12 step programme it is advised not to start
a relationship with anything other than a house plant for the 1st
12 months of sobriety.
I think Jack has latched on to a sucker from her (alleged) AA attendance.

The Easter hat is lifting the tone of my profile picture, nice ninny.
When I first started going to meetings - bearing in mind I was still drinking - I thought having a relationship was the answer to all my problems and someone who had not had a drink for a long time told me about the getting sober for a year - get a plant if you don’t kill the plant, get a pet and all being well, you’re better placed to have a relationship.

I’ve said this before so sorry for the me-rail but in terms of context, I was a year sober when my now husband came to his first meeting. We started going out a few months later and, one day at a time, we’ve both been alcohol free for some time. It might not have worked out this way but we worked at ourselves and at our relationship and we live a day at a time as much as possible.

I’ve been fortunate enough to have a sponsor and have sponsored. Those on the outside looking in can only advise, and that’s if they’re asked. For example, the meetings I attend don’t advocate cross sharing, so if someone who has picked up their 8-month chip but it hasn’t been an easy road to get there says in their share “I’m seeing someone from the fellowship and it’s exciting and I won’t be here next week because we’re going to the cinema instead” then I couldn’t share back to them in my share about the risks etc (not that I would anyway tbh). And depending on the person, I might try and have a word at break but ultimately, people will do what they want to do and whilst others can give advice, we each have our own sobriety to look after.

• Heart

Onestorytoomany

VIP Member
She's put all the saturation up to 100%. Also why would you be startled by a selfie. She is odd!

She reminds me of Wednesday Adams trying to smile
DlvPr-sW0AAnY1q.jpg

• Haha

SmillieKylie

VIP Member
Have a rather horrible feeling we have been underestimating the amount squigs and others are chucking at Jack, reckon she’s far exceeding the £2.5-£3k per month that’s been speculated…£12 a month from from just one squig, bet there’s loads more middle class Jack groupies doing this. Grifting on steroids, springs to mind. Nigella what ya done. 🤦🏽‍♀️

• Sad
  • Angry

Falkor

VIP Member
In the last thread, Jack spent a lot of money on a performative £20 shop for content
She bought more food to add to the piles of unused tat in the shitty bungalow.
She cooked a disgusting plate of watery porridge with banana skin and bacon and a cooking bacon sandwich.
She told an improbable anecdote about having empty cupboards only for her stocktake to reveal she had enough food in for a few weeks of meals.
She blamed her awful personality on gender critical Twitter accounts.
She did/did not pay money to the second unnamed t-shirt charity.

• Heart