Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

colouredlines

VIP Member
I don't think it's fair to say that no one will care if Jack is now dating a man.

Wealthy, well-connected lesbians of a certain age everywhere will be breathing a collective sigh of relief.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 92
Shut up 1 pair of shoes immigrant grandfather 🙄 he had 12 fucking houses tho, maybe if you stopped buying shit you’d have at least one!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 89

Satisfying Click

VIP Member
:rolleyes:

Screenshot 2022-04-17 at 23.15.12.png

Especially offensive for me as when my depression it at its worst, I don't think about clothes or colour, I just put the nearest and/or cleanest things on, even if they are colourful

• Heart
Reactions: 89

HotesTilaire

VIP Member
If big Dave could give up a few minutes a day to text Jack “well done, so proud, you’re the best one, love you more than all the rest put together xoxo” we wouldn’t have to screenshot half as much of this Twitter bs from her

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 86

jenny2603

VIP Member
Yes he shares your tweets with his friends, of course he does. (Maybe in a HALP, MamaPapa's on one again today kind of way).

View attachment 1200225
"Look lads, Mamapapa has sent an elderly woman a disturbing and inappropriate tweet."

"Check out this banger. It's Mamapapa outside Asda"

"Look what I'm getting for tea. Help me- send crispos"

• Haha
Reactions: 84

jenny2603

VIP Member
A squig has written Jack a little poem. It's every bit as abysmal as you'd imagine.

Screenshot 2022-04-16 16.37.37.png

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 83

GoLando

VIP Member
She’s going to get pregnant asap isn’t she. I’ll have to tap out if Pregnant Jack starts up. She’ll have more ailments than your standard Mumsnet NCT one upmanship circle.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 82

Onestorytoomany

VIP Member
IMG_20220416_233224.jpg

My kids made an Easter cake. I don't think they did too bad. All I did was take it out of the oven. I am biased but I still think it's better than hers.

• Heart
Reactions: 81

Pocahontas

VIP Member
I’m going to be a suspicious ninny and say she has programmed another of her mobiles - you know, the one with all the depleted bank accounts - as ‘Dad’ and is texting herself.
🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 80