Jack Monroe #282 Cumin: 2p, onions: 8p, fingernail dirt: priceless

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Title by @Unfluencer

Please remember no thread title nominations until the tail end of the thread and to add ‘thread title’ or ‘thread title nomination’. No swearing in them please.

Wiki is the pink button for newbies.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Great title.
To answer a question from @Onestorytoomany in the last thread - the jokes about J-1g, she posted that as a tweet and claimed to have Mediterranean arse tweeted it. Seemed unlikely to fraus at the time.
Also her constant post nasal drip and sniffing is quite suspicious (as is her up all night tweeting!)
A friend of mine does have a genuine PN drip though, so it could just be that it’s just we’re mendacious ninnies who think the worst of everyone 😈
I have a PN drip and a deviated septum from my J1G addiction. I also used to sound bunged up and nasally and like I had a permanent cold.

Just sayin' 🙃

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 73
The poor attention to personal hygiene is another giveaway for subs misuse. I also think she's abusing ADHD meds and using them as speed.

• Heart
Reactions: 51
The poor attention to personal hygiene is another giveaway for subs misuse. I also think she's abusing ADHD meds and using them as speed.
Whilst I agree with you in the larger part, I think in Jack's case, Tiffany earrings aside, it is a conscious and calculated effort to look downtrodden/poor/a woman of the people.

Reactions: 46
I also think she's abusing ADHD meds and using them as speed.
Not giving her much of a speedy life though, is it? She's taken years to actually achieve anything.
Of course she would probs love folk to think she has an addiction like that - next up will be her very own Trainspotting cosplay

• Haha
Reactions: 32

Yel

It makes me angry.
Same. She does far more harm than good.

If she's not worrying people that prices have gone up 344% it's painting a false narrative that cooking or heating food is expensive when many people probably spend a few pennies per person a day on cooking. Unless the oven is on for a long time cooking costs are so small compared to central heating, water heating and food costs.

Things like pretending she heats up oven trays and chucks them in the bed should show anyone she's full of crap. She's never done it. It would never work. All said because saying you put a hot water bottle in bed wouldn't go viral.

I'm sure thete is some kind of Dunning-Kruger effect about intelligence and lies so some people think their lies are far better than they are and they think that most aren't smart enough to see the obvious BS. Most people think they're above average intelligence 😬 thus defying the maths of what an average is.

• Heart
Reactions: 69
She’s up! And she’s LJCinfg 😤

Where are our archivists? Are they napping 💤

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Sorry to return to the Landslide video. I know it's been done to death, but...

Jack is like some teenager in her bedroom, singing their favourite song to the mirror, using a hairbrush as a microphone. Imagining herself on stage in front of an adoring crowd. We've all done that haven't we? Or is it just me. :rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
In the last thread, Jack spent a lot of money time burying constructive comments on her Lorraine performance & recipe by deploying the cat, asking her followers what they call chewy sweets, and slating the Conservative government for 'smashing up and dismantling' Channel 4.

She cooked a disgusting plate of tinned peaches, chickpeas and tomatoes on ITV's Lorraine show (on the Lorraine's day off) and evidence suggests a future recipe will include baked beans, kidney beans and tinned stew.

She told an improbable anecdote about mining her own trauma whilst working, for free, for the likes of The Guardian.

She blamed her awful personality on the Conservatives for everything.

She did/did not (delete as applicable) declare which charities will receive the remaining funds from her Teemill site.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 69
She’s up but she’s tired
F16EA6F9-B374-4BAD-9524-C520143A825D.jpeg

Isn’t this the tweet she deleted yesterday

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 85
Not giving her much of a speedy life though, is it? She's taken years to actually achieve anything.
Of course she would probs love folk to think she has an addiction like that - next up will be her very own Trainspotting cosplay
LOl but chronic stimulant use makes you chaotic; my house used to be a sea of unfinished projects. Hell, my life was a sea of unfinished projects. I was all over the place and I see the same in her. Think of it as being busy looking busy.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
I have to keep reminding myself why we’re all here because she is such a boring old fart.
It’s all for free as well.

It feels like she hasn’t had an original thought in 10 years: Tories bad, tins good; crisps, sweets, cattos, doggos; peach and chickpea “”curry”; MY poverty, MY trauma; encyclopedia of conditions.
Perhaps she needs to take some time off from being Jack Monroe bootstrapcook and go and live a real life.

Actual me following along with the cabal:

boring.JPG

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
I have to keep reminding myself why we’re all here because she is such a boring old fart.
It’s all for free as well.

It feels like she hasn’t had an original thought in 10 years: Tories bad, tins good; crisps, sweets, cattos, doggos; peach and chickpea “”curry”; MY poverty, MY trauma; encyclopedia of conditions.
Perhaps she needs to take some time off from being Jack Monroe bootstrapcook and go and live a real life.

Actual me following along with the cabal:

View attachment 1177204
Agreed. Also notice at no point in her anti-poverty campaign (which she has been THE ONLY person ever do do in the world.. ever) has she included anything about education or jobs. It's all about the slop.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.