Jack Monroe #28 Mayo’s for dunking, threads are for Grunk(a)ing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What has she actually done to help the impoverished? There’s all this chatter about what she does behind the scenes and what she’s been working on for years. Bar donating books and those very public food bank donations, has she actually achieved or helped on anything tangible?
I can’t think of anything. She pops up and does a speech when invited but has she ever done anything that garners results?

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
This is all exceptionally bad publicity for the depressipes, no? Surely slinging a tin of peaches into a curry will have her back to her old self in no time...

• Haha
Reactions: 20
What's the German word for when she flounces off twitter only to immediately reappear ten minutes later!
From my favourite, Urban Dictionary and describes Cack Bunhoe to a tee!

1592376078936.png

What has she actually done to help the impoverished?
Sweet duck all.

She’s shameless. Let’s face it, she’s done absolutely duck all in practical terms during lockdown.
Oh come on Tabs, be fair - she got paint!! 😋

Show people the abuse. Let the followers see it. Otherwise it just gets lost in the generic statements she’s making.
She cannot show something that doesn't exist. All this abuse is just a fig newton of her imagination. She is full of tit.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Sorry to bring this up again (not actually sorry) BUT if she's lost 2.5 stone (yeah, right 🙄) and she isn't particularly happy with it, then WHY IS SHE USING A SLIMMING TOOL on her photos? 🙄 We've seen it. We know she used it. On her hips.

I'm off for a little catch up 👋🏼.

View attachment 156028
I can’t cope with her butt on that bench. It’s setting my germ phobia right off 😷

• Haha
Reactions: 11
And I've remembered something I thought earlier. Her father is a landlord. There's no chance of her becoming homeless without Louisa's contribution surely? I'm pretty sure that her family would find somewhere for her and SB to live even if she has to downsize to one freezer or even let her put her rent towards the mortgage on a property they own to help her buy.
Zero percent chance, unless she actually makes herself homeless (like literally, not the authorities’ definition). She has the same safety net as everyone else (HB/UC) but also the choice of receiving help from her family which so few people have. Absolute worst case scenario for Jack is and always was moving back in with her parents, which is far preferable to B&B homeless (I don’t think those with children often get to the level of street homeless). She is so lucky

Reactions: 9
Had a few hours off and had to Grunka catch up. Had some great news today, hubby been on a hospital waiting list for ages for pain management, assumed he wouldn't be seen for many months yet due to lockdown backlog, got a phone call today to book him in for next week🥳 just wanted to share and also that when Jack goes on about her many conditions, it absolutely infuriates me. She is completely transparent. The gp had prescribed a 4th pain relief med yesterday as the other 3 are no longer strong enough but if she does read here, it will be elevenerrife😡
That’s great news, what a relief it must be for both of you. Obviously I don’t know either of you but I reckon Mr Ogre goes quietly about his business the best he can Without complaining....then there are some folk who whinge about absolutely everything.

Hope the appointment goes well!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
What has she actually done to help the impoverished? There’s all this chatter about what she does behind the scenes and what she’s been working on for years. Bar donating books and those very public food bank donations, has she actually achieved or helped on anything tangible?
I can’t think of anything. She pops up and does a speech when invited but has she ever done anything that garners results?
There is very little. She is one of those people that has talked enough, loud enough, for long enough, about poverty/her experience etc that people end up having it in their heads that she has actually done great things for the poverty cause. Even though she hasn't. I can't think of the word for it right now but essentially it brainwashes people, instills false beliefs in their mind over time.
It's all a noisy illusion really.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
Morning guys, got 7 pages to grunk this morn so sorry if anything along these lines has already been said -

Yesterday as part of my lil CSI investigations I went on Twitter, unblocked Jack for the millionth time 😂, and had a rummage after some print screens shared on the thread. The Tweeter had said a few weird one liners that just didn’t really sit right, rung familiar, just bizarre interactions, so I started to look at that account in detail and it reminded me of some of her other disparagers and the sort of tit they say.

I found it really quite disturbing to be entirely honest. I think it’s very evident there’s a network of accounts run by the same person or couple, they all follow the same naming convention & whilst obvs a username alone isn’t enough commonality to conclude a link, so I decide to start reverse image searching their profile pictures and headers which are unfamiliar images to me to learn more. All images from the same niche category & decade. Other things such as writing style (brief, nasty one liners that aren’t funny so don’t need to be said) and memes/gifs all incredibly similar too.

Then I look at the content shared and that’s when I actually feel quite alarmed - all super alt right stuff like NICK GRIFFIN and Katie Hopkins, the person tweets a lot of disgusting hate and bile and is clearly seriously disturbed. I strongly suspect that this is what JM refers to when she says trans / homophobia, she may be going onto profiles to find supplementary hatred that we don’t necessarily see directly under the comments. If anything I feel these twitters are baiting her in with weird digs so she clicks through and the worst content is laid out on their page, so they’re never directly @ing her the real tit bombs.

It actually really disturbed me and I felt a certain type of way about being here anymore despite knowing we very much don’t fall into that camp of detractors. But I actually - for once - believe her that there are some genuinely unhinged individuals out there who have a lot to say that skews towards the politically hateful. This isn’t in her defence and I still think she’s a wasteman, but you can be just that and still be a victim to utter cunts.

I won’t say the other digital breadcrumbs I found that link this network of twitter accounts & the websites they clearly consume and regurgitate content from but needless to say I’m sure this’ll be read within the plethora of free time they evidently have to fill 😂 Maybe get a job hun x

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
There is very little. She is one of those people that has talked enough, loud enough, for long enough, about poverty/her experience etc that people end up having it in their heads that she has actually done great things for the poverty cause. Even though she hasn't. I can't think of the word for it right now but essentially it brainwashes people, instills false beliefs in their mind over time.
It's all a noisy illusion really.
She's just a modern Walter Mitty isn't she?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Sorry I posted that before I read @heretoreaditall2019 post! It sounded like I was dismissing what you’d written!
So there is a couple on twitter running multiple accounts that @ Jack and then she clicks through and they have written other stuff about her in particular and minorities in general?

Reactions: 11
Agreed massively. Find her circling this (amazing!!) MR campaign really sickening. She - in her Partridge ways - suggests she’s super busy doing top secret things behind the scenes to make a difference, campaigning has to be published facing my nature? There is no secret channel you can operate through?!

The sad thing is - as she opened her live with yesterday - she’s spent lockdown making cash with big deals like DKL, this morning x a million, sweet sweet Unilever cash, awards shows in a VW diffusion line gown. She’s not been doing anything political, she’s sold out 🤷🏻‍♀️ Just admit it?

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Morning guys, got 7 pages to grunk this morn so sorry if anything along these lines has already been said -

Yesterday as part of my lil CSI investigations I went on Twitter, unblocked Jack for the millionth time 😂, and had a rummage after some print screens shared on the thread. The Tweeter had said a few weird one liners that just didn’t really sit right, rung familiar, just bizarre interactions, so I started to look at that account in detail and it reminded me of some of her other disparagers and the sort of tit they say.

I found it really quite disturbing to be entirely honest. I think it’s very evident there’s a network of accounts run by the same person or couple, they all follow the same naming convention & whilst obvs a username alone isn’t enough commonality to conclude a link, so I decide to start reverse image searching their profile pictures and headers which are unfamiliar images to me to learn more. All images from the same niche category & decade. Other things such as writing style (brief, nasty one liners that aren’t funny so don’t need to be said) and memes/gifs all incredibly similar too.

Then I look at the content shared and that’s when I actually feel quite alarmed - all super alt right stuff like NICK GRIFFIN and Katie Hopkins, the person tweets a lot of disgusting hate and bile and is clearly seriously disturbed. I strongly suspect that this is what JM refers to when she says trans / homophobia, she may be going onto profiles to find supplementary hatred that we don’t necessarily see directly under the comments. If anything I feel these twitters are baiting her in with weird digs so she clicks through and the worst content is laid out on their page, so they’re never directly @ing her the real tit bombs.

It actually really disturbed me and I felt a certain type of way about being here anymore despite knowing we very much don’t fall into that camp of detractors. But I actually - for once - believe her that there are some genuinely unhinged individuals out there who have a lot to say that skews towards the politically hateful. This isn’t in her defence and I still think she’s a wasteman, but you can be just that and still be a victim to utter cunts.

I won’t say the other digital breadcrumbs I found that link this network of twitter accounts & the websites they clearly consume and regurgitate content from but needless to say I’m sure this’ll be read within the plethora of free time they evidently have to fill 😂 Maybe get a job hun x
Reading this with my 😲 face. I came across a forum of guys slating her. And I made the mistake of going onto Stuart's page, which was gross in a totally different way. But what you've said is ENTIRELY NEW INFORMATION. I'm going to have a ponder.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.