Jack Monroe #275 Like a “lefty” Katie Hopkins

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Currently watching inventing Anna.... Jack could never!

(please don't judge for early netflixing baby decided that waking at 4 and going back to sleep at 8 is a good schedule this morning and I'm currently trapped under him)

• Heart
Reactions: 35
A show format that would be perfect for Jack: “Feed the poors” (working title only). Each episode 2 upper-middle class chefs compete to cook the cheapest slop for a family of poors. (Dream competing chefs: Tom Parker-Bowls & Jamie Ols).
Each episode there is a catastrophe when they try to use fois-gras or caviar as a staple ingredient.

At the meal presentation the smol pixie presenter hectors them with some of her signature incandescent rage on how they don’t understand the poverty and have insulted the poors with their expensive fancy meals.

Then each episode ends with Jack rustling up a big slow and gentle pot of slop, the poors all sit around a sad fire wolfing the slop with tears of gratitude running down their cheeks.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
OMG jack could be on “rich house, poor house” except she could swap with a poor single mum

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 67
A show format that would be perfect for Jack: “Feed the poors” (working title only). Each episode 2 upper-middle class chefs compete to cook the cheapest slop for a family of poors. (Dream competing chefs: Tom Parker-Bowls & Jamie Ols).
Each episode there is a catastrophe when they try to use fois-gras or caviar as a staple ingredient.

At the meal presentation the smol pixie presenter hectors them with some of her signature incandescent rage on how they don’t understand the poverty and have insulted the poors with their expensive fancy meals.

Then each episode ends with Jack rustling up a big slow and gentle pot of slop, the poors all sit around a sad fire wolfing the slop with tears of gratitude running down their cheeks.
This is wonderful. We could have incidents where one of the poors will express an interest in trying a fancy ingredient prepared by one of the posh chefs and Jack will get a pile on going using the other poors as her flying monkeys.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
OMG jack could be on “rich house, poor house” except she could swap with a poor single mum
An actual single mum, or someone who identifies as a single mum? (Still can't get over Gingerbread saying that, wtf 🙄).

Morning lovely people, here's hoping for a quiet weekend where we can entertain ourselves ☺

• Haha
Reactions: 46
This is wonderful. We could have incidents where one of the poors will express an interest in trying a fancy ingredient prepared by one of the posh chefs and Jack will get a pile on going using the other poors as her flying monkeys.
She will rage at the producers and say the poors can only eat slop or they will get ideas above their station.

She will also change her accent and vernacular when the show features Scottish families.

After the credits she will do a mini tips for poors section (a’la queer eye) with all her classic tips such as newspapers for sanitary towels and save money on vintage cutlery by buying it on eBay.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Les Dennis is NOT on the laminated list.
He's on mine. But then again I had a sex dream about Mark Zuckerberg on Thursday and Scott Mills last night (thanks menopause brain, you weirdo) so I'm beyond help.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
He's on mine. But then again I had a sex dream about Mark Zuckerberg on Thursday and Scott Mills last night (thanks menopause brain, you weirdo) so I'm beyond help.
You poor thing, sending cattos and doggos.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
She will rage at the producers and say the poors can only eat slop or they will get ideas above their station.

She will also change her accent and vernacular when the show features Scottish families.

After the credits she will do a mini tips for poors section (a’la queer eye) with all her classic tips such as newspapers for sanitary towels and save money on vintage cutlery by buying it on eBay.
"Save money on expensive items by getting a mate to give you them instead"

"Make friends with a magic puddle"

• Haha
Reactions: 45
So not safe for me to leave the house if Jack is in town.
Calling football "kicky ball" doesn't really sit well with a 30 year dream to go to Anfield. As Jack can't lie, must be me who is wrong?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
duck, she's entirely too close for comfort today 😬🔺

I'll be on high alert for a lingering honk while I'm BUSY going about my day.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.