Jack Monroe #271 David Cameron does far more charity work than Jack Monroe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She was quoted & will have a whole programme to herself at the end of April 🙄
One lives in hope that, that particular episode will be pulled because her Trussell Trust scam (alleged) will have been exposed to the wider public

• Wow
Reactions: 33
I bet she drew that rainbow mama picture herself!
Lol that made me think of Jan’s self-penned and sung song “from her kid” in The Office. Though I probably shouldn’t be giving Jack ideas… ETA if Jan is Jack, we are ALL Pam in this

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I remember that day. Love how pleased she is with the viewer count. Didn't we figure out later that 99% of the viewers were nefarious tattlers?

• Haha
Reactions: 43
I remember that day. Love how pleased she is with the viewer count. Didn't we figure out later that 99% of the viewers were nefarious tattlers?
I remember how she never washed her hands after touching raw chicken.

#Forensic chef skillz

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 47
Ewww the chicken juice 🤢and only fresh pineapple contains the enzyme which will kill salmonella or whatever elf and safety thing it is. This is the origin story of “the bromelain in tinned pineapple is denatured” aka whatever nonsense she claims is wrong. Go down a vase full of grapefruit juice with your ADs ya prune! Absolutely unsafe.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 37
The bi
Lol that’s what I thought. I made it a minute and a half in and thought “sod this” and jumped forward almost to the end. It didn’t really get any more professional that’s for sure
The bit I don’t get is that she can manage to tweet several tweets a minute so is clearly speedy on the phone, takes millions of selfies but doesn’t know how to hit the ‘live’ button on insta.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Ewww the chicken juice 🤢and only fresh pineapple contains the enzyme which will kill salmonella or whatever elf and safety thing it is. This is the origin story of “the bromelain in tinned pineapple is denatured” aka whatever nonsense she claims is wrong. Go down a vase full of grapefruit juice with your ADs ya prune! Absolutely unsafe.
It's also the origin story of "I love facts" 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Ah jack monroe x del monte was a good time. I wish she'd get more brand deals and tv work! You couldn't script comedy this good.

View attachment 1138090
The fact that neither Jack nor the man from Del Monte promoted any of the videos 😂 just quietly ignored that she was contracted to do them, allowing them to die forever.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.