Jack Monroe #27 Jack's career move after cooking with cans? Who’d have thought it would be OnlyFans?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jeez, the focus in on her hands and wrists here worries me all over again. She seems so very slight right now.
Looks like more tit editing to me - around the left elbow, the inside of the right elbow, wrists, shoulders, etc. All the bits that would be associated with extreme fragility and femininity instead of hurling around sideboards and sheds and the like...

Reactions: 2
Jeez, the focus in on her hands and wrists here worries me all over again. She seems so very slight right now.
I hate to be a dick, but her hands really bother me, they are just so odd looking, like really scrawny and veiny, and they always look so grubby and after describing herself as whiter than mayonnaise in that dreadful video she did for BLM she now cannot dare say her grubby looking hands are down to her Cypriot roots 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 5
Alternative thread suggestion

Jack Monroe #28 superfan has got her book, shame Jack still can't cook.

Reactions: 15
Is anyone else getting vibes of Vanilla Ice in Madonna's Sex book?

View attachment 155760
That made me snort!
Na na na na na I made it before we hit a new thread, I’m Grunka’d out my tits and have arrived. Going to watch the Live right now if that absolute fool budget Clemmie is on. She’s hysterical (not deliberately), so posh she can barely speak and dresses like Kevin the Teenager. See you in the next thread 👋🏼

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I think I must have a heart of stone because I don't think she looks ill, sad, thin or tired. She uses a ridiculous grey filter and a slimming tool. I can't bloody stand this constant sad fishing and hoping people are worried.
It is so manipulative and beyond irritating. I can't stand attention seekers like her, to the extent she pretends she is now a single parent when she has said numerous times how supportive her son's father is (when directly asked - she rarely volunteers it). That is just deeply unkind when the man obviously choses to be anonymous and will not reply.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Great story about Viviennne Westwood

Good job I :

1) don't give a tit about rich fashion designers
And
2) wouldn't recognise Viv if i bumped into her at the co op.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’m sure “walnuts in a condom” was a phrase once used to describe Arnold Schwarzenegger. Before JM claims it.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.