Jack Monroe #27 Jack's career move after cooking with cans? Who’d have thought it would be OnlyFans?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Annnd she’s off again! Bet she tweets before me and it’ll definitely be before 6pm.

33 pounds is a lot considering the fact that she was already slim and also short. I’m calling bullshit
Certainly is BS! I know weight is a touchy subject but she loves to mention it so sorry not sorry, Jack. I’ve lost about 28lbs and gone from a 10 to a 6. She doesn’t look any different to me. Her hairy legs look quite muscular, too. Why’s she trying to make out she’s some waif in Vivienne Westwood? Must’ve been spending too much time on tumblr...

Reactions: 15
I am only half way through your posts but I feel like asking SMEG for a Freedom of Information Request on the, 'big American fridge'.
Please do! Did anything ever come of the other FOI request that someone sent to the BBC a while back?

Right, someone call that Gareth Malone chap, someone else sort out a premium Zoom account, and someone square this with Billy Joel. Start working on your harmonies, girls - rehearsals start next week. I'll supply the Hob Nobs.
Ooh, I have a premium Zoom account! Bagsy being the David Rose character when Nigella comes along for a cameo at the end

She isn't listed as a director elsewhere, which I think she would be even if the companies were wound up or struck off. Who knows what she was doing before, sole trader perhaps? I can't see how she would have done the whole paying herself minimum wage, though if that were true.

Reactions: 9
Ah, I remember those halcyon days when I had no money at all, a Smeg fridge, a £500 sideboard (to be used interchangeably with another) and a wardrobe full of Vivienne Westwood.
And to think I felt all fancy when I got a Hobbs frock 2nd hand on ebay. I'm obviously doing poor wrong.

Maybe it's just me but if I was short for money and had designer clothes, I'd be selling them. But what do I know?

Reactions: 21
Amazing I snorted my tea.

Reactions: 7
View attachment 155847

Didn’t we go through all this 10 days ago??
But what about all that stuff she was supposed to be doing to promote black cooks and food writers etc. Wasn’t she going to be doing “much more” on this? I know she did a couple of retweets but surely that wasn’t it? Has she forgotten about this?

Reactions: 24
You need some sort of award for that, it's bloody hilarious. How about an honorary membership at the Groucho?

Reactions: 16
Isn't that all being built away from publicity ? Perfectly understandable given how much Jack shuns publicity never jumps on a band wagon and it is never about her?

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.