Jack Monroe #27 Jack's career move after cooking with cans? Who’d have thought it would be OnlyFans?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Please do! Did anything ever come of the other FOI request that someone sent to the BBC a while back?

Ooh, I have a premium Zoom account! Bagsy being the David Rose character when Nigella comes along for a cameo at the end 😂

She isn't listed as a director elsewhere, which I think she would be even if the companies were wound up or struck off. Who knows what she was doing before, sole trader perhaps? I can't see how she would have done the whole paying herself minimum wage, though if that were true.
If the company’s struck off I think that company’s details and the directors come off the register at some point (but not immediately I don’t think).

Reactions: 2
Where is a jimmy Nail?

Years, years and years she has worked on free school meals, then that bloody young whipper snapper footballer rocks up....
Oh just duck off Jack. And when you get there duck off again.

Can't bear these constant gaslighting twitter sessions. Just go quietly and sort yourself out ffs.

33 pounds is a lot considering the fact that she was already slim and also short. I’m calling bullshit
Roughly two and a half stone in old money. I smell bullshit too.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Certainly is BS! I know weight is a touchy subject but she loves to mention it so sorry not sorry. I’ve lost about 28lbs and gone from a 10 to a 6. She doesn’t look any different to me. Her hairy legs look quite muscular, too. Why’s she trying to make out she’s some waif in Vivienne Westwood? Must’ve been spending too much time on tumblr...
I am harping on about this, I know I am, but I have spent my entire adult life obsessed with my weight, and been everything from slimmish to morbidly obese. Like so many people I know of what I speak here. Since lockdown started I have lost about 1 stone and 4lbs. I have a much bigger frame and am carrying a lot more weight than JM, and I assume I am quite a bit taller. That amount of weight loss is hugely noticeable on me, my face, my waist, my overall shape. Even my dad, who rarely comments on personal things, told me I've lost weight when he dropped something off this morning. I've been and looked, and there is a photo from one of her This Morning appearances about 16 weeks ago. There is just no way that she's lost that much weight. No way. I can see some weight loss in her face, true, but her figure isn't hugely different. Not by that amount and the percentage of her body weight she is talking about.

Sorry. I don't normally comment on other people's weight loss, or anything particularly personal about looks and stuff, but this strikes me as *extremely* irresponsible and dangerous talk. I am sure lots and lots of her followers are fairly vulnerable people, with all sorts of mental health issues, including EDs, and this sort of talk strikes me as somewhat fetishistic and dangerous. I'm really cross about it.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Sooo... we’ll see you on Twitter tomorrow lunchtime then, Jack?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
‘See you around..’

Basically translates as, I’ll be back once those silly hausfrau start chatting about other cooks and their books, planting seeds, sharing support, discussing their meal plans...basically if they go off topic for too long, I’ll be back with some ‘artsy‘ photos or utter bullshit to make it all about me.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I am harping on about this, I know I am, but I have spent my entire adult life obsessed with my weight, and been everything from slimmish to morbidly obese. Like so many people I know what of I speak here. Since lockdown, started I have lost about 1 stone and 4lbs. I have a much bigger frame and am carrying a lot more weight than JM, and I assume I am quite a bit taller. That amount of weightloss is hugely noticeable on me, my face, my waist, my overall shape. Even my dad, who rarely comments on personal things, told me I've lost weight when he dropped something off this morning. I've been and looked, and there is a photo from one of her This Morning appearances about 16 weeks ago. There is just no way that she's lost that much weight. No way. I can see some weight loss in her face, true, but her figure isn't hugely different. Not by that amount and the percentage of her body weight she is talking about.

Sorry. I don't normally comment on other people's weight loss, or anything particularly personal about looks and stuff, but this strikes me as *extremely* irresponsible and dangerous talk. I am sure lots and lots of her followers are fairly vulnerable people, with all sorts of mental health issues, including EDs, and this sort of talk strikes me as somewhat fetishistic and dangerous. I'm really cross about it.

I can’t really talk about it because, ack, but yep.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
I wish a friend would intervene she is crying out for help get off Twitter you don't need to do #lockdownlarder the worst is over people can Google you're not needed for the world to keep turning

1. Get off Twitter
  2. Reemploy your assistant
  3. Spend time with your son
  4. See your parents
  5. Talk to a therapist if you're struggling

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Certainly is BS! I know weight is a touchy subject but she loves to mention it so sorry not sorry, Jack. I’ve lost about 28lbs and gone from a 10 to a 6. She doesn’t look any different to me. Her hairy legs look quite muscular, too. Why’s she trying to make out she’s some waif in Vivienne Westwood? Must’ve been spending too much time on tumblr...
Yes, I avoided the subject too as I didn’t want to project my unhealthy mindset about weight and I know struggling to eat doesn’t equal immediately looking skeletal but the figures are obvious lies. I agree, she looks the same to me
I don’t want to seem intrusive but that’s a considerable weight loss and I hope you’re okay x

Oh, Tumblr. That bloody website :ROFLMAO: She’d fit right in!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Where the duck has she lost almost 2.5 stone from? She was already very slender in frame so 2.5 stone would be super evident on her in my opinion.. She has lost weight, but I don't think it's that much, she just loves the number bloody 3...and there she goes trying to jump on Marcus Rashfords train of hardwork, she really does hate when other people do good things and do it better than she could ever dream of doing

bleeping bleep 🖕🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Guessing she didn’t win anything at tonight’s award show then.
She didn’t. She was up for a Guild of Food Writers award in the “inspiration” category (🤔).
PlanZHeroes won. When you look at what they actually DO (compared to the constant hot air and bollocks but no concrete action from Jack), it’s embarrassing she was even nominated in the same category.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I wish a friend would intervene she is crying out for help get off Twitter you don't need to do #lockdownlarder the worst is over people can Google you're not needed for the world to keep turning

1. Get off Twitter
  2. Reemploy your assistant
  3. Spend time with your son
  4. See your parents
  5. Talk to a therapist if you're struggling
Totally agree. Twitter can be a horrible place to be if you are struggling.

The relationship split has clearly knocked her for six and she needs a break from twitter.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I am neither slim nor short. I'm 5'8" and a 33lb weight loss would take me from the top end of the overweight range for my height, rather neatly into the top end of a healthy weight for my height. That's a *BIG* weight loss by any standards. From almost obese, to a healthy weight. 33lbs! Nah. Sorry.
Same. Also 5'8" and sitting at the cusp of the 'obese' bracket. If I lost 2.5 stone, which is nigh on what she is saying, it'd be hugely noticeable on me. On her, she'd be skeletal by now.

Reactions: 7
She didn’t. She was up for a Guild of Food Writers award in the “inspiration” category (🤔).
PlanZHeroes won. When you look at what they actually DO (compared to the constant hot air and bollocks but no concrete action from Jack), it’s embarrassing she was even nominated in the same category.
“Midnight chicken” also won an award - I know someone on here recommended it a few threads back. Its theme is, er, uplifting recipes for when you’re feeling overwhelmed. 🤐

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Can someone pllllleeeeeeaaaasssseeee start a new thread, or I am going to have to try to do it, and I *will* balls it up. I do admin about as well as JM.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.