Jack Monroe #27 Jack's career move after cooking with cans? Who’d have thought it would be OnlyFans?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Last thing i knew louisa was being bullied into camping in the garden.
Wonder when they broke up?

Did jack threaten suicide on twitter?

Reactions: 2
I swear to the higher powers she can duck right off with the subliminal crowing about weight loss. I absolutely see what you're doing Jack with your woe is me, worst heartache but look how thin I am bollocks 😬😡🤬🖕🙈🤔🧐🤥😳🥺 BUT
can't allow myself to be distracted... finish line by 5 💪🙏

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
She's been offered a freebie of an insomnia supplement and hasn't commented with tried it didn't work😳

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
I swear to the higher powers she can duck right off with the subliminal crowing about weight loss. I absolutely see what you're doing Jack with your woe is me, worst heartache but look how thin I am bollocks 😬😡🤬🖕🙈🤔🧐🤥😳🥺 BUT
can't allow myself to be distracted... finish line by 5 💪🙏

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She really is exhausting. We know she reads here. I mentioned Marcus Rushford a good few threads ago, she had ample time to get involved. She’s proven time and time again she’s all mouth when it comes to campaigning. I really think she thinks bunging a few cookbooks over is enough.
We’ve mentioned other charities she could work for (chefs in schools being one I mentioned). Perhaps she thinks her recipes are enough. But again, as we’ve discussed, food bank users really aren’t going to try mix 4 cans together, when one can be a meal.
I think she’s stuck at the age and point she came into the limelight. For a long time I felt emotionally stunted at 19 as it’s when I got pregnant. I went on full on mum mode and didn’t work on myself or mature. It’s taken me a long time (and therapy) to get there. I think JM might be in a similar predicament, but she just uses ADHD and autism as an excuse.
I flew off the handle at a cyclist who cut me off the other day. I’d had a bad few days. I shouldn’t have done it. Could of blamed my BPD for lack of impulse control and anger outburst. Reality... I was just being a bleep.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.