Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Marmalade Atkins

VIP Member
The recycling boxes appeared in this post by Silver:

It's worth another read.

Spoiler: The recipe video from the kitchen shoot never materialised.

ETA:

Screenshot_20220220-204039_Fenix.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 52

colouredlines

VIP Member
It's the flip-flopping re. Oliver that I don't understand. Something must have happened between this (2018) and Jack's DKL tantrum ....

I'm sure she accused him of stealing her rotting salad pesto before DKL, but I can't find the post now, and that was her "massive dirty hands clutching tiny bowls of slop" Insta phase, so I don't want to look too closely. 🤢

• Haha
  • Heart

jenny2603

VIP Member
View attachment 1078794

1) Bit pointless hiding your key inside your house? If someone has already broken in they don't need a key.
2) If they're already in your house they don't need your bank card either as you've stock checked on Twitter your possessions and their location, and declared you have money in your account.
3) Loser.
You'd think that someone who'd had stalkers, an abusive partner and serious threats to their safety online over the years would be extra security conscious. It's just so puzzling.

• Heart

Silver Linings

VIP Member
Title by @blurstoftimes

Please remember no thread titles until the tail end of the thread (after 700 posts or so) and to add ‘thread title’ or ‘thread title suggestion/nomination’. No swearing in them please.

Wiki is the pink button for newbies.

Beeeeeeans.

• Heart
  • Haha

PinkMariner

Chatty Member
I have nothing to add about Jack, she's still an absolute clown, but I am just popping in to say I actually bloody love tinned spuds!
If I am feeling uber lazy, we will have fishfingers, tinned spuds and skettyhoops for tea. And if I cba to make lunch, I will just grab a tin of spuds and take them to work to dip in some salad cream.

I know, I am gross & know less about food than Jackie

• Haha
  • Heart

Orphan_Black

VIP Member
lol what. Shouldn't this be the other way around - Jack promoting the kitchen? Of course that will never happen what am I saying.
Jack only lines her own pockets. She is one of the most selfish people I've ever witnessed, yet claims to be a generous, empathic person.

She's an absolute snake.

• Heart
  • Sick

Thank(space)you

VIP Member
The recycling boxes appeared in this post by Silver:

It's worth another read.

Spoiler: The recipe video from the kitchen shoot never materialised.

ETA:

View attachment 1076606
The boy did good gives me the ick

• Haha
  • Heart
I'd say a dash of each decanted into an unmarked bottle and kept in the kitchen with all the other random decanted liquids will remove all traces of make up! (Jack.....please don't try this, it is a JOKE!)
If you use the No Poo method for hair you can save a bunch of cashos and have a house deposit in no time. If you could master the no poo method elsewhere you then wouldn't need to install a butt spray or buy expensive toilet paper. Win win!! Although after all that slop perhaps Jack is the butt spray 😬
I know no one here needs pointing out how ridiculous it is, but wooden calculator time:

The avg property price in the UK is £271k according to the ONS (not sure if we can trust them after Jackie’s hard hitting takedown) thus requires a minimum £13.6-27.1k deposit. Let’s add £5k in associated fees & costs, p sure this pretend house won’t incur any stamp duty ?

So we need to raise £18.6k for our fake purchase. I’ve seen the more realistic number of £50 for her £20 food shop floating around, so every week she runs at a £30 surplus because of her enhanced intelligence and super power methodologies, both so powerful she’s never once documented how it’s possible.

It’d take 620 weeks or 11.9 years of maintaining that surplus to save that deposit. Obvs this excludes compound interest, HTB/LISA accounts, inflation, or that your salary is even enough to be eligible for the mortgage, at which point you wonder would you not just rather eat solids for a decade???

• Heart
  • Haha

ChactFecker

OK am grunked (and somewhat drunk thanks to captain Morgan Spiced rum being on offer in my local Asda)

It seems half a panini and a side of McCoys is enough to loosen all 4 layers of unruly labia constraining undercarriage (sans wads of the metro newspaper) for the boys.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

JeanBurns76

Jack
View attachment 1074520
Also Jack

View attachment 1074524
Jack
View attachment 1074520
Also Jack
View attachment 1074524
French hand soap! But suggests 40p washing up liquid for the piss poor members of society!

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry

instacharlie

VIP Member
ToolateiftheyrealreadyinyourhouseJack.PNG

1) Bit pointless hiding your key inside your house? If someone has already broken in they don't need a key.
2) If they're already in your house they don't need your bank card either as you've stock checked on Twitter your possessions and their location, and declared you have money in your account.
3) Loser.

• Haha
  • Heart

Veronicaaa

VIP Member
I'm sure there are people here who have more knowledge than me but a little message on the front page is not sufficient.

Fundraising for charity is regulated by law and there's an entire code of practice: https://www.fundraisingregulator.org.uk/code and crucially you can make a complaint to the fundraising regulator if you think "is not transparent or open about the relationship it has with a third party" (among other things): https://www.fundraisingregulator.org.uk/complaints/make-complaint
It's not sufficient but it's still evidence that she's claiming that 100% of the profits are going to charity to this day, which I feel will be important going forward 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 51
Beaked beans makes me laugh every time, apologies to that squig who is likely a victim of 🥕

Is someone giving you a pack of crisps on a plate with a half-arsed toastie really so remarkable that you have to tweet about it? I suppose if you never eat solids it would be considered a real treat and tbh if I was given crisps I probably would be considering marriage.

• Haha

Sideboard Bob

VIP Member
WTF do these squigs think Jack is, the supermarket whisperer?

Jack ain't that but she's not going to correct them either.

Am slightly amused we have a DAY JOB Jack, never thought I'd see that Jack.
“Jack Monroe - Supermarket Whisperer“ - thread title nomination!

• Haha
  • Heart

Nottonightbabe

VIP Member
I don't get on with bum guns. I love a bidet, if I had the space I'd install one. But firing freezing water blindly at your arse is unpleasant. 😑

• Haha