Jack Monroe #253 What a tiny little life, Jack

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She posted a crying picture of herself during lockdown crying at Rishi mate, as she was cold, and poor and hungry,
or just being her usual narcissistic, lying twatty self.
Let's be a little more forensic here.

She posted a crying picture of herself during lockdown crying at Rishi mate, as she was feeling sorry for herself because her on-off ex/girlfriend/bubble buddy/housemate/lodger/paypig was at work covering Trump's attempt at a coup.

I am ended
benefits suspended

Trussell Trust Unfriended.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 81
Just read through #31.

I think I want to print this out and put it on the wall. That whole thread is just glorious. Utmost respect for the Fraus and Herrs past and present.

View attachment 1036145
that was seriously the best moment ever on these threads. I was still a lurker at the time, but I distinctly remember how it was a beautiful day, about 24 degrees, bright sunshine, I was stuck in my office, I was wearing my yellow dress... and I was cringing myself inside out and that day will never be bettered

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 66
Still we sob
Over grifted Russell Hobbs
If only that was the worst of the hustle
Now grifting hoodie sales in the name of
TRUSSELL
We cry
She lie
fascist t shirts
oh my
I die
squigs cry
I die
squigs spend their pip
on fascist t shirts
I cry

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Ahhh, the nostalgia. Having a first ever go at making Kombucha and immediately being in talks with someone off Made in Chelsea about going into biz together. Simpler times.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 66
I do love the word "fud". (I'm very scottish). Sometimes we refer to people as being " total Elmers"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
God, you guys! I'm in the doctor's waiting room trying not to cry with laughter. What's worse is I'm looking for Tunnock's goodies and I came across bloody Lion bars, haha.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I read the Teemill terms and she definitely seems to be in breach, as her description of the items for sale mention a third party (Trussell Trust) without having obtained their prior express consent. Oops.
The terms also say that she can’t transfer the designs to a new supplier. Although she’s said she’s looking around for a different supplier. So if she does go elsewhere, it will have to be with new designs I would think.
And yes there will be additional concerns at TT’s end. Charities are regulated VERY strictly, for obvious reasons.
Jack has not thought about any of that because she’s juvenile, unprofessional, rather stupid, and on a narc high.
And a final comment on that excruciating Rishi photo: she claimed she wasn’t receiving help for the self-employed (“where is my support?”) BUT (1) she was not self-employed - she was employed by her company (it’s not the same, either legally or for tax purposes); (2) said company was receiving support in the form of furlough payments; (3) she was working solidly through lockdown as we all witnessed - plenty of lucrative contracts. Certainly more work than she had pre-COVID - she is actually one of those lucky people who did quite well during the pandemic. So what support did she think she needed, exactly?

• Heart
Reactions: 100
Smol Pixies Cant Write - late T shirt suggestion.

I guess lights on or off will depend on how the “meetings” went with Asda and Sainsbury’s. Of course, they will have been very receptive. The tricksy T shirts may never be mentioned again and you’re a bullying troll if you expect to receive something for money! We must understand that she is always only trying to do a Good Thing for The Poors. She hasn’t slept for 40 days and 40 nights and is writing the Very Bestest Index in her notepads with her speshul pens all on her own/with a crack team of professionals. :)

With the ego and the Messiah complex she’s getting more like Trump every day. “What you’re seeing and what you’re reading is not what’s happening.” The orange brillo pad actually said that and it seems somehow apt.

TD is a legend. 🤟

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.