Jack Monroe #253 What a tiny little life, Jack

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have just popped on to Twatter and read the “It’s me… just lill old Jack here… saving the poor one day at a time” tweet! Why is she such a massive tool? I can’t read it anymore! A minutes scrolling was enough. I will never understand how easily these folk reel in so many fools that eager to part with their cash they send it her! 🤦🏽‍♀️
You forget. That a good percentage of this country thought Boris was good for PM. Not saying that her squigs did, but what you can take from that is that the general populace would literally follow a turnip if it said something exotic.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
You forget. That a good percentage of this country thought Boris was good for PM. Not saying that her squigs did, but what you can take from that is that the general populace would literally follow a turnip if it said something exotic.
Maybe this is how we end the grift! We could draw a face on a turnip and get it to say things like #DrainTheSlop and lure the Squigs away from Jack. Happy to chip in for the turnip, if required.

• Haha
Reactions: 56
Aldi didn't have the nice bread in that I like so I'm launching a cosmetics line called String Up A Tory all profits to go the Trussell Trust- got a meeting in this morning with them actually.
Waitrose is stopping it's free newspapers so my husband is going to have to pay for his Saturday newspaper (The Times, it used to be the Guardian but it out-twatted itself to often).

On solidarity I am thinking of starting a mrrch range.
Called 'free newspapers free minds'.

I am not quite sure what I am trying to say.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 46
Why you wail?
Grammar fail.
What happened?
Merch for sale.
Trussell Trust.
Grifter's sussed.
Apostrophe catastrophe.
Jack lie.
I die.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 132
Just read through #31.

I think I want to print this out and put it on the wall. That whole thread is just glorious. Utmost respect for the Fraus and Herrs past and present.

Screenshot_20220202-231955_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 77
Waitrose is stopping it's free newspapers so my husband is going to have to pay for his Saturday newspaper (The Times, it used to be the Guardian but it out-twatted itself to often).

On solidarity I am thinking of starting a mrrch range.
Called 'free newspapers free minds'.

I am not quite sure what I am trying to say.
That's never stopped Jack. Have you thought about asking some squigs to send you details of times they've had free newspapers, going through it forensically with daily Twitter meltdowns at The Eton Mess who has stolen the news from the poors?

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Oh my goodness a quiz! I’m 🦉.

I recognise most of the chaoses despite my 6mo break - but Rishi selfie? Help? Please anyone direct me towards
She posted a crying picture of herself during lockdown crying at Rishi mate, as she was cold, and poor and hungry,
or just being her usual narcissistic, lying twatty self.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
She posted a crying picture of herself during lockdown crying at Rishi mate, as she was cold, and poor and hungry,
or just being her usual narcissistic, lying twatty self.
Has Jack actually ever shed a tear? She does the quivery lip, shaky voice, or crappy photo, but, just like the ten years of receipts, we never see any tears. Even Russell Hobbs sobs.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 52
Just wait til she does a grunk and finds out that someone said they hated her but also confusingly fancied her at the same time. She'll be overjoyed, seriously.
She'll be slowly, gently, stirring her custard cake mix ready to pop in her slow cookers
and let it ferment on her bedside table overnight.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
She'll be slowly, gently, stirring her custard cake mix ready to pop in her slow cookers
and let it ferment on her bedside table overnight.
I fear it'll be the ride me sideways pasta going in for a long, slow cook.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 44
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.