Jack Monroe #253 What a tiny little life, Jack

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thinking of DKL - I saw St Matt of Forearms doing a vegan cooking show the other day.

How on earth did that not produce a nuclear level chaos from our favourite smart price sausage eating vegan?
She's too busy saving the world one pov at a time to be bothered about that. She's above it all, you see. With her multiple news appearances and money raised for the TT. A living Saint, sent to earth to show us all how to live.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
i wonder if she’ll ever mention the index again? Do we think something will become poorly?
She got a lot of new patrons off the back of her promised vital work ie the index (due next Friday). The money was to free her up 🙄 for this research.
To just bleeping dump the whole thing after all the fanfare and promises would be a new low. Imo.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 62
She got a lot of new patrons off the back of her promised vital work ie the index (due next Friday). The money was to free her up 🙄 for this research.
To just bleeping dump the whole thing after all the fanfare and promises would be a new low. Imo.
A new low maybe but I wouldn’t be surprised if that’s exactly what happens

• Haha
Reactions: 55
I haven’t been around long and although I’ve read through some of the key historic threads I’ve only heard the school/headteacher drama spoken about in awed whispers. It sounds amazing. Could a kind senior frau fill me in/point me to the right thread? Thank(space)you 🥰
she had a pop at a head of one of those academies whose methods do, in fairness, sound a bit draconian and somehow managed to connect it to being extorted by an old teacher of hers (which probably didn't happen)

headteacher man calmly refuted everything

it was all kinda dark, tbh

Reactions: 48
I have just popped on to Twatter and read the “It’s me… just lill old Jack here… saving the poor one day at a time” tweet! Why is she such a massive tool? I can’t read it anymore! A minutes scrolling was enough. I will never understand how easily these folk reel in so many fools that eager to part with their cash they send it her! 🤦🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 51
Sounds like she will be busy with TT and Asda wanting to speak to her, we all know where this is going, no make-up selfies for a while as the spark will have gone. Though, I online shop with Asda and noticed more SP items but maybe because they are in my thoughts and looking for them them as not on my favourites\list but maybe JM has caused change.;)

• Haha
Reactions: 39
After the TT thing, I'm wondering if her meeting with Asda was literally just her going to her local Asda

• Haha
Reactions: 83
Where's the line drawing t-shirt she promised? I'm worried. This isn't like her at all, she's always so prompt with fulfilling her promises. Maybe she really has been macroengulfed by the ephemeral provocative shroud of the sentient peripatetic rag rug.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 101
After the TT thing, I'm wondering if her meeting with Asda was literally just her going to her local Asda
Yes, I was thinking similar. As we've not been treated to dressed up with pens Jack off out to a meeting selfies, I'm guessing at most they just invited her to get in touch with any questions she has about their pricing. That, or she arranges her soft toys in little meetings and pretends they're Asda execs and the like.

• Haha
Reactions: 59
Main recap from my professional point of view;

The Merch store, in claiming to be 'For Charity', is potentially breaking all kinds of laws.

Any charity/charities dragged into this will not be best pleased because it becomes a problem for them that could cost them a lot of time, legal expenses, loss of goodwill (as there could be the Mean Old Charity Won't Let Poors Like Me Help/Your Money's Not Good Enough For Them so tell me I can keep it please and don't forget to Fly your Monkey Asses at the Rich Third Sector Bastards on NMW on the CS Helpdesk' and generally becoming associated with the black thumb of Monroe.

That's all.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 66
View attachment 1035952
A bit of a tangent and I'm sure this is just a coincidence but this recent tweet from TD had me fizzy owling like the little life Frau that I am
I said in f+d recently that I've been struggling to read 'proper books' but today I actually started one I've been meaning to read for ages - 'tell me I'm worthless' and it features a haunted smiths poster and a terrifying ghost Morrissey!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.