Jack Monroe #251 There isn’t a big enough salary in the world

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel like creating a burner account for the sole purpose of softly, gently enquiring about the VBI once a month

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
I feel like creating a burner account for the sole purpose of softly, gently enquiring about the VBI once a month
It would be like pissing in the wind. Her FM's are super rabid! I can't believe that even ChrisMate got a telling off from them.

Is Thorpe Bay the Wonderful World of Oz, because this is all batshit crazy imo. She's obviously lying, now obviously grifting, yet, the squigs lap it up. It's bonkers.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
It would be like pissing in the wind. Her FM's are super rabid! I can't believe that even ChrisMate got a telling off from them.

Is Thorpe Bay the Wonderful World of Oz, because this is all batshit crazy imo. She's obviously lying, now obviously grifting, yet, the squigs lap it up. It's bonkers.
Exactly.
There are just not enough dissenting voices. Especially big accounts.
So anyone pointing out the lies and inconsistencies are easily dismissed as 'Trolls' and Haters.

• Sad
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.