Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

OwlRightsReserved

VIP Member
She's annoyed me so much today, she's sent me into the arms of my downfall (Dairy Milk with popping candy out the vending machine at work). I can't tell you what the price increase is because I scoff it and then pretend it didn't happen. No forensic brain over here.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 71

Rekyavikgirl

VIP Member
ASDA used to be owned by Walmart who are the biggest bunch of retail cnuts on the planet. Where were Jack's morals then?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 71

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
Chris Giles keeps calming pointing out the facts while Jack gets increasingly rude, snippy and nonsensical.
Maybe she can sense it all slipping away from her.
She really is an expert in snatching defeat from the jaws of victory.

• Haha
Reactions: 70

colouredlines

VIP Member
This seems to be the first time that Jack's realised that supermarkets stock different things in different areas? God she's dim. My mum lives in NW London, all her local supermarkets have a kosher aisle. If they don't have a kosher aisle in their stores elsewhere, is that an antisemitic conspiracy or is it just basic business sense?

Anyway, I'm pretty sure that Dresserman is sharing his data with her to reveal just how wrong she is. He's probably sick of Jackolyte attacks though, I don't blame him if he doesn't rise to the bait publically.

• Heart
Reactions: 69

holliebollie

Chatty Member
I’ve just seen her Newcastle/10 hours to pick up a pack of spaghetti post and actually started laughing to myself. I cannot believe someone in the public eye like this is even formulating that sentence, typing it out, and pressing DONE.

I need some jam but sadly the 39p ones in my local Tesco have been discontinued. I SHAN’T go to Asda, Morrisons, Lidl, Iceland, Aldi, B&M, Co-Op, or the millions of corner shops and Tesco expresses in my town to find some. I will drive to Manchester and find some there instead. #jackshack

• Haha
  • Heart
Can she never ever just accept she is wrong? To my earlier point this is also how you obtain knowledge. You discuss, you are proven wrong you amend your opinion. Knowledge gained. Ffs she is dumb.

• Heart
  • Haha
I think she actually managed to antagonise Chris to the point that he doesn't even care that she is a poor urchin and it looks bad to openly But rightfully) criticise her. Oh my.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 68