Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Clovis

VIP Member
How long before Jack realises that supermarkets have rebranded many of their value ranges to look less conspicuous in your basket? I started noticing a couple of years ago when I couldn't see a jar of my favourite sugar free beetroot at Tesco. I then spotted it rebranded as Stockwell's.

It just shows how little Jack actually uses these products. Otherwise, she would already know this and not be titting around searching for smart price/value items.
200 (57).gif

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 75

Gettingallfatandsassy

Chatty Member
Screenshot_20220128-162436_Twitter.jpg

Also saw this, pondering a chicken and egg question. If foodbanks bulk buy the vast majority of smart price items do they create more foodbank users? Genuine thought, no foodbank shade

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 75

Silver Linings

VIP Member
9828BB8F-034D-4937-9D8D-678D6155C339.jpeg

But this is true of everything!! Fucks sake has Daddy not got her a selection box the last few years? Inflation and shrinkflation affect everyone but the wealthy are better protected to deal with it. Shut. The. Fuck. Up.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 74
It is all so easy to debunk. I'm on my lunch hour and this has taken 5mins using her 2015 figures as comparison:

Asda
Lettuce 50p now 42p
Lemons (5) 22p now 20p
Lard 250g 45p now 39p
Lemon curd 250g 25p now 65p
Lasagne sheets 500g 35p now 375g 79p but pasta 500g available at 70p
Lemon juice 250ml 55p now 39p

Tesco
Lettuce now 42p
Lemons now 54p for 4 so 13.5p
Lard now 39p
Lemon curd now 65p for 400g
Lasagne sheets now 500g 70p but pasta 500g available at 29p
Lemon juice now 60p

So apart from lemon curd they have mostly gone down. I never understood her lemon curd obsession anyway. Stirring it into rice does not a Chinese sweet and sour make.

God she is so annoying

• Haha
  • Heart

BeautifulTrauma

VIP Member
What the hell did Asda Shoeburyness do to her? Other than not have any low cost pasta in stock ten days ago?

The daft cow is on self destruct.

• Haha

PoorPatrol

VIP Member
Also just to add to the fact that rice is STILL 45p, rice farmers live off a fucking pittance! Think about that when you’re lounging in your Karen-y John Lewis showroom, Jack!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 72

D33pthroat

The problem with Jack is I think she’s an insecure narcissist who spends her whole life opportunistically trying to find ways to control your opinion of her so that she is fed the attention and validation she dearly needs.

I think some of the work she’s highlighting is a good thing and I commend it - but I don’t feel it’s a cause she’s passionate about because of the cause - she’s passionate solely about the validation. This is just her most passionately successful grift to garner attention. You can tell the ones that are passionate about the cause more than themselves; they aren’t posting selfies all the time and they are too busy fighting the cause to make themselves the victim.

I have friends who care about many things deeply and I also have friends who are narcissists and their Instagram is just constant pictures of themselves. I can tell the difference.

• Heart

blurstoftimes

VIP Member
pleasseeee say this is the beginning of squigs tagging her every single time they come across a smart price product that she claims no longer exists

• Haha