Jack Monroe #244 Why has she turned this into supermarket sweep?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well we can't complain about not providing receipts in this case, I suppose.
I’m sure she’s got other accounts elsewhere. She’s being tricksy again.

ETA and on reflection how bleeping DISGUSTING of her to do this. To LIE. To PRETEND SHES POOR.

• Heart
Reactions: 69
I'm going to enjoy the fallout when her and Roadside Mum go head to head. Theyre at the polite compliments stage at the moment but RM just turned down a contribution from Jack for her book because Jack's not poor anymore. Sweetens the pill by praising her writing but the poverty purity game is ON.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
That screenshot is meaningless. But it might get her a few more tips the crafty little smol pixie!

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
Well we can't complain about not providing receipts in this case, I suppose.
Not the receipts we've been asking for though, Jack!

I’m sure she’s got other accounts elsewhere. She’s being tricksy again.

ETA and on reflection how bleeping DISGUSTING of her to do this. To LIE. To PRETEND SHES POOR.

Blatantly!!! She's a lying prune, of course she's being tricksy.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
03B23980-4BF0-4818-8CB9-994B2A0A276B.jpeg

I am shocked she’s crashing this early. How is no attention high ever enough. What more could she have gained from these last few days?! Aside from more money, lol.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
We have had this Jack before…. I like to call it political reverse ferret Jack where she desperately tries to pick the winning side and get simultaneously questioned by corbynites and Jewish Labour and she then tries to back track.

• Haha
Reactions: 47
"I literally employ an accountant" was what she said but a day or two ago, so she's obviously changed her 'accomplished business woman' hat for the 'poor little urchin' one for today... It's all smoke and mirrors. She may have 50 quid in one bank account, but probably doesn't fancy mentioning if she had 500k in another...and it's relative, no? - Radio and press interviews don't pay any money, which clearly is a lie, so it must be figurative. What is it then, 500 quid, a grand, 3 grand? tit money to someone who's loaded, but not bad for the average Jane... On a related note, but an interesting thing from her twitter photos of setting up a place in the mansion for these interviews, was just all of the lighting and recording eqiupment that she just happens to be able to pull out and must therefore own. None of that is cheap, would be weird to make such an investment for something that "doesn't pay any money".

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 56
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.