Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Itchy of Itchington

Toothpaste man doesn't exist does he.

And stop saying forensic Jack. It doesn't mean accurate/extensive/precise, it's a specific term in relation to investigation of crime. Like forensic accountants for example.

Insert Princess Bride quote here...

• Haha
Reactions: 57

Silver Linings

VIP Member
Just to be clear, I wasn’t dissing Jack’s tattoos, just how she morphs into different people for different audiences.

• Heart
This is hilarious.

Last year the Smart Price pasta in my local Asda was 29p for 500g. Today, it is unavailable, so the cheapest bag is 70p; a 141% price rise for the same product in more colourful packaging.
There's been 141% price inflation because pasta is out of stock in her local Asda? What??????

• Haha
  • Heart

TitsMcGee

That headline - how can that be allowed?! She’s a fucking disgrace. Her enablers are no better.

• Heart

Lanie

VIP Member
I am actually appalled at her family, friends and therapist for letting get this involved. Listening to her on the radio yesterday took my right back to last year when she unravelled and ended up in the special day care.

That was less than a year ago.....

And yet they are standing by and letting her get swept up in something so huge with absolutely no proper research or plan.

I have a feeling she will be a celeb we read about in a few years time and not for happy news.

Also everyone seems to forget she has a kid. I feel so bad for him and not because I am a ninny and I am judging her because he needs his mum and it feels like she's never there.

Sorry I'm feeling sad this morning, but to think my two kids not having me when they need me because I am too caught up in my own shit. Makes me feel awful.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 56

Dogmuck

VIP Member
I take comfort in the thought that anyone who still buys a physical copy of the Sunday People will also be the kind of person who line their budgie/rabbit cage or be shining their shoes on it. The idea she will be shit on and trod on before the end of this week keeps me going

• Haha
  • Heart

Malkiavelli

Chatty Member
"I literally employ an accountant" was what she said but a day or two ago, so she's obviously changed her 'accomplished business woman' hat for the 'poor little urchin' one for today... It's all smoke and mirrors. She may have 50 quid in one bank account, but probably doesn't fancy mentioning if she had 500k in another...and it's relative, no? - Radio and press interviews don't pay any money, which clearly is a lie, so it must be figurative. What is it then, 500 quid, a grand, 3 grand? Shit money to someone who's loaded, but not bad for the average Jane... On a related note, but an interesting thing from her twitter photos of setting up a place in the mansion for these interviews, was just all of the lighting and recording eqiupment that she just happens to be able to pull out and must therefore own. None of that is cheap, would be weird to make such an investment for something that "doesn't pay any money".

• Heart
  • Sad

LavaFlake

VIP Member
Sir Matt of Forearms isn't on Saturday Kitchen this morning as he's just been in hospital having his appendix out!

Saw this tweet 😬

View attachment 1006889
I mean what even are her top tips for low budget cooking? Aside from buying loads of yellow sticker produce you don't need and blending it all into slop? And making swaps like mince beef for corned beef which is actually more expensive per gram.

Genuinely I cannot think of a single budgeting tip. Am I being dense?

• Heart

karenina

"Enjoy the visceral seething rage"

She is obviously revelling in it to an obscene degree. We should be grateful she stuck to just the two adjectives. Whether it is any use to anyone to enjoy the rage - I think not in this case. She gets off on being righteous and getting attention and hey, why not go big. But it is pretty disquieting, people who like talking this way. I don't mean unseemly I mean disquieting. Not right. Just like her face in that picture is not right.

• Heart
Lads, calm yourselves. I know she is infuriating but we have to get through this
She has to rise before she can fall.
The higher she climbs, the giddier she becomes. Then she'll do something stupid and her lies will be all the more public. She'll face questioning from people who actually know what they're talking about and it will start an avalanche of backlash against her.
She's publicly named and shamed supermarkets and they really won't like that. They will have a response and it will be well researched by people who actually know what they are talking about.
Oh and it will definitely be the taxman or taxmanlady that brings her down. She'll either get in serious poo for not filing and face public scrutiny for it or she will file and the lies about how much she earns will be made public.
We just have to wait.
Totally agree, just regretting not getting a vat of popcorn in whilst all this goes down. I don't know if I should go to Asda and pay £406.87 for 10kg or Sainsbury's and pay 609.98 for 13kg. Any thoughts or should I ask Jack?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55

TraceyJacks

Chatty Member
So I searched her Twitter to see if she does this food price comparison exercise every year as she claims (sPoiLeR aLeRt! She hasn't.) It turned out a lot longer and more boring that I intended but I, unlike Jack, believe in showing my work so I am posting the evidence anyway. I apologise for length.

- Account: @BootstrapCook / Date Range: 5 years (unnecessary lol, there is so few tweets with these words I actually thought my Twitter was broken.) -

Word: INFLATION
April 30, 2021: “light-hearted tweet about inflation” (fruit salad thread)

Jan 16, 2021: price comparison tweet found! 2 pictures of garlic. Interestingly another accusation of ASDA price gouging…careful now, they have lawyers too.

Word: RISING
Nothing in relation. Ironically comes up in a bean dad thread with Jack replying in agreement to someone saying “feeding your child is not content” LOL.

Word: COST/S
Feb 13, 2021: piece in House Magazine. MACRO PHILANTHROPY ALERT! (What does this phrase even mean?!) Atrociously exaggerated naval gazing, 80% banging on about her pov but with added inexplicable pop at Sir Mo Farah. Calls herself unlucky rather than workshy and I lolled.

Jan 16, 2021: dead link to a piece on her website, think it’s potatoes.

Sep 25, 2021: used in reference to removal of £20 UC. Maize snacks. Picture of what £20 can buy but no comparison to what it could buy the year before….

Feb 26, 2021: “the total costs of all my tattoos combined is cheaper than a Mulberry handbang – got one of those with my first book royalties” HAHA she actually bought something for herself! A Mulberry bag is approx. £1000+. Wow she later on claims SB doodled on it and thats why she can't post a pic of it…

Word: PRICES

I’m very bored at this point. Lots of hits but no food price comparison tweets.

• Heart

NomDeGuerre

VIP Member
Her primary issue with Tattle has always been that we archive the fullness of her life on social media, whereas she prefers the edited highlights.

• Heart

DinosaurSenior

VIP Member
I'm thinking there's going to be the beginnings of a backlash* after the "Poor will starve to death" headline.

It's inflammatory and panic provoking, and her smug chops on the front page don't help either.

I wish they'd used the kumquat pic

*jacklash

• Haha
  • Heart