Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Wooh

VIP Member
Not posted to a JM thread for ages but fuck me she's got even more baskets... why. What is it them they can't be used for actual storage as you can't see what is in them. Or easily get it back out. Maybe all her receipts have fallen in there along with any shred of integrity she might have ever had.
Precisely the wrong method of storage for a person with "severe" ADHD. Things placed on baskets are invisible and then don't exist

• Heart
Reactions: 28

FrumpyCat

VIP Member
Does anyone actually listen to this radio station though? Today will be the most listeners they've ever had!
Times Radio is my husband's favourite radio station. He listens to it on the app so he can take it from room to room. I do not like Times Radio.

Unfortunately he is at WORK where they favour Magic FM so he couldnt listen.

• Haha

Edie Po

VIP Member
Babe, same.
I’m grunking and new pages are appearing every time I refresh, I can FEEL the chaos! Can’t believe we’ve hit arseholery so quickly. I expect to see Cooper very soon.
Same,but I also have 2 children with autism and one also has ARFID so I have to keep certain things stocked.

Zombie apocalypse come out me bro 💅💪

• Heart

Hollaaa

VIP Member
I'm still stuck on the kitchen 'decor' and I've dug out my Kaffe Fassett's Pattern Library to give my eyes a rest.
I'm sure it'll all be shifted elsewhere for new dopamine hits in the very near future.

• Haha
  • Heart

FrumpyCat

VIP Member
This is petty in the grand scheme of things but this is why she has problems paying her tax bills, she’s already spending this round of 🥺pov media personality🥺 invoices before she’s so much as done the work.

She’ll be on holidays with PayPal donations that could have bought kids socks. She’s a piece of shit.
I think Jack maybe fishing for a free holiday.

• Wow

Flash123

VIP Member
Thanks to all for explaining the HMO thing. I had a number of house shares nearly 18-20 years ago when I was at uni and heating was always pay as you go. I remembered seeing ones where heating and electric was inlcuded but it never occurred to me that it could be turned off or you couldn’t top it up. That’s pretty horrific. It’s 6 degrees in Belfast now but feels quite mild, it must be terrible to be in a situation where you can’t turn the heating up.

• Heart

Rekyavikgirl

VIP Member
Morning Cabal.

Please accept my apologies for yesterday.
I thought I had become immune to Jack's fuckery but she found a chink in my armour.
I had convulsions after my Brain tumour treatment and her being so blasé about it made me flip.
Again, apologies.
No need to apologise Xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 27

Malkiavelli

Chatty Member
Haha, didn't like the question about margins then - just ignore that one and go back repeating herself about choice...

Vanelope

VIP Member
The squatty potty is for everyday pooing. In the west we’ve not got the type of toilets you squat over, which is the correct poo position. That’s right, y’all are pooing wrong!
Oh do not remind me of squat toilets in Asia.

The Japanese designed ones that warm up and play music, that’s what you really need.

• Haha

Raker

VIP Member
That was my first thought, the website tin rattle and now this bullshit Twitter thread have just earned her holiday money 🙄. Thing is, most of the idiot squigs won't even question it when she goes away!
Ah, but Vlad’s picked up on this too and is naughtily inserting some ideas for her windfall when she does her catch-up:

Stick that in your muddy puddle Jackie

Attachments

• Haha

Flash123

VIP Member
(Sorry cannot get over her CPI chat)

she later says, in a softball response to being asked whether a different index measure would be more appropriate (coz she couldn't do the supply chain and margins chat lol) "I do think the price index should be based on different incomes (what?)...rather than this vague generalized figure that takes lamb and champagne into account but not y'know the basics like pasta and canned soup and y'know bread and other um.. oh apples was on my list yesterday! and mushrooms. this isnt, y'know, ingredients for a good old jolly knees up (again WHAT) it's the absolute staples you need to construct some basic healthy meals."

Pasta, bread, apples and mushrooms are on the bloody CPI???

View attachment 1001909
View attachment 1001907
View attachment 1001913
View attachment 1001919

Her precious canned soup isn't though lol, I guess that comes under either of these 2 cats:

View attachment 1001923
So basically the CPI needs to revolve around Jack.

I don’t like rice much and have it maybe once a year, can’t stand mushrooms and not a huge lamb fan. However many people do eat and enjoy these.

L3moning

VIP Member
A basic meal of jacket potato and beans with a smattering of cheese would be cheap.
A large potato is 30p. A tin of beans is ~20p for a non branded one. Cheese can be a bit more, but it keeps okay and you get a lot of servings. So assuming half a tin of beans is a serving then you're looking at about 60p a serving for that.

And as I've said before, pasta is about £1 per kg, at most (unless you're buying organic fresh pasta, but why would you if you're short of cash). That's 10p per serving if you eat 100g at a time (most recipes say 75g, FWIW). Tinned tomatoes are 50p for the level above the value ones and a tin is enough for two servings. Same point about cheese as above. Now just pasta and tinned tomatoes is a bit bland, but herbs aren't expensive and neither really are mushrooms and even bacon.

Compete coincidence that I happen to have bacon mushroom and tinned tomato pasta for dinner today.

• Heart