Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Edie Po

VIP Member
I'm going to sound weird here but stay with me...
I think this is a good thing.
The more of a platform she has, the more famous she gets, the bigger her ego grows all expose her.
And when I say 'expose her' I mean expose her lies and grift.
She's absolutely unbearable but she's so small fry people just can't see it. They think she's wonderful because she orchestrates the bullshit to be controlled. If she's boosted, she won't be able to hide it.
On TDs timeline there's loads of people just stunned by it all. Even if people don't like her they tend to just ignore her because they see her as being harmless. It takes people like TD talking about it to open their eyes (and TD really does need to talk about it!)
That's why I want her to do a reality show. Seeing her nonsense for weeks on end would gobsmack people. That's why the kickstarter and DKL were failures, it was just so exposing and she's such a twat she won't change her behaviour.
Who is TD ?
Sorry new here I've been well and truly tipped over the edge.

• Heart
Reactions: 30

Vanelope

VIP Member
What’s the house worth do we reckon - over a million? I know she rents but is still living a millionaire lifestyle.

Also - given the speculation about how she is staying up for three days on some sort of high - mainly from narcissism- won’t this be very much looked down upon in her recovery circles? Sobriety is not just alcohol

I have a few pages to go (about 30, sloppin heck) but that kitchen pic made me think of this (also had people reporting a sense of unease and being creeped out 🤣)
View attachment 1002803
That picture makes me really uncomfortable

it’s so strange how it does that, but it makes my eyes hurt

DisgruntledGoat

VIP Member
A fucking teak footrest to aid shitting?? Is there anything in that bungalow that isn’t monstrously overpriced?

Possible explanation re: the need for it, though…

6048036E-850A-4940-950C-1A3A19EE7405.jpeg

• Sad
  • Wow

MooBelle

VIP Member
I still have bovril / oxo cube drink because its an excellent way to boost isotonics after weight lifting.
That's interesting.
I have a lot of health issues, 2 of which mean that I don't always absorb all the nutrients from my food. I'm supposed to drink rehydration powers if I'm feeling weak or faint but they are 🤮. My gastroenterology nurse said to drink oxo in a cup of boiling water instead. It pretty much has the same effect as the dioralyte, but is quite yummy!

• Wow
  • Heart

FlirtyThirty

VIP Member
Morning Cabal.

Please accept my apologies for yesterday.
I thought I had become immune to Jack's fuckery but she found a chink in my armour.
I had convulsions after my Brain tumour treatment and her being so blasé about it made me flip.
Again, apologies.
Don't apologise Tippers, she gets us all at some point!! Sorry you had to suffer that xx

• Heart

Cucumberthunder

VIP Member
Those apocathery drawers wouldn't have been cheap. (I actually quite like them but agree they take too much space in yet kitchen to be practical.

Miss Anne Thrope

VIP Member

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Angry

Captainmouse

VIP Member
My suspicion is that the response to that would be to the effect "but not everyone can afford an Internet connection"
Yep she said hers had been cut off, she must have unlimited data on her phones, no PAYG for mackie, contract all the way

• Sad
  • Wow

BeautifulTrauma

VIP Member
I’ve found Jack’s holy grail of shit to buy!

These figures are about 8cm tall usually, so I can imagine it just slotting in amongst the Kilner jars of blood.

69CD6B2A-D625-4807-BCAC-FCCAEBC02A47.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick

MaineCoonMama

VIP Member
Cabal, what radio station is she going to be on? When? I’m softly, gently languishing in my bed with not Covid (though it bloody feels like it!) and can listen?

Just saw Marmalade’s link !! Thank you 🙏
I hope she's not on for very long, for your sake. You're already sick, you don't need that nasal mosquito whine in your ears. ♥

• Haha