Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

PsychicCaramel

She must be on the mother of all highs on all this narc supply right now. Possibly other things too (speculation etc etc)

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 30

Cookiecookie

VIP Member
The bare faced lies!

Repeating I know 🤣

Value ranges are not rising in price.

Supermarkets are not discontinuing value ranges, if anything they're expanding them more and more to compete with the budget ones!

I doubt her Asda not that far away from a Lidl has suddenly reduced the value items by 75%+.

CPI I'm sure includes bread and pasta.

Audio of it:
View attachment 1001677
I just can't do it. Managed about two seconds. Her voice is hideous.

Sending good vibes out to you all anyway, especially those most affected by Jack's awfulness. She truly is a nasty piece of work if ever there was one.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Hotes is right, it's much better for your intestine to poo in a squat position rather than sitting upright. It's more natural too. Much like giving birth standing or squatting is better and more natural for women but the hospital prefer us lying down as its easier fir them.

Ikea kids stools are much cheaper and make good squatty aids.
Screenshot_20220120-231143_Samsung Internet.jpg

I'm just not sure which is better for the environment. More plastic or cut down a teak tree :(

• Heart
Reactions: 29

Shesaidwhat?

VIP Member
Hotes is right, it's much better for your intestine to poo in a squat position rather than sitting upright. It's more natural too. Much like giving birth standing or squatting is better and more natural for women but the hospital prefer us lying down as its easier fir them.

Ikea kids stools are much cheaper and make good squatty aids.
View attachment 1003734

I'm just not sure which is better for the environment. More plastic or cut down a teak tree :(
I am learning facts tonight 🤯. Says it all really doesn’t it? Jack is trying to break Twitter & we’re more interested in pooing facts.

• Haha
Reactions: 29

L3moning

VIP Member
A lot of people get paid monthly, so could potentially afford a bus trip to get score cupboard staples from a budget supermarket or ethnic store, then go to the nearer one for fresh items as needed. It's what I used to do, buy enough pasta and tins to feed myself for a month.
Indeed, that's what I do (although I'm by no means poor and would never claim to be).

It's why my tins cupboards looks, as my mum put it, "as if you're preparing for a nuclear war".

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28

Vanelope

VIP Member
I had to nip out of the Jack threads because of work and having to pay tax but this is priceless. Jack complaining about tedious tweets. Chef's kiss 💋
You did because you didn’t compare like with like so don’t get snotty about showing your method and having it pointed out you were wrong.

• Haha
Reactions: 28