Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Peachy9

VIP Member
Probably an unpopular opinion but I actually hate the shells, they always taste soo spongey. I had them in various places and I have never ever like them, so it cannot just be my cooking of them.
Same same. Rigatoni allllll day 👌

• Heart
Reactions: 19

Captainmouse

VIP Member
She isn’t comparing like for like to get the accurate difference/increase in price - she should be comparing the cost of the 500g bag of rice at 2021 with the cost of a 500g bag of rice in 2022!! (Not 1000g in 2021 with 500g in 2022) Or am I missing something really obvious here????
Fucking moron.
She’s being disingenuous 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 17

Christina31

The morning show might be to much drama after this ‘drama’! Schitt’s creek it is, nice people who find themselves in Schitt’s creek with no money through no fault of own and learn to love themselves and others. Where as Jack thinks she’s up shit’s Creek without a paddle, she’s not, it just sounds better to sell books, and has learnt nothing about herself or the world outside her own little bubble in the last 10 years. Harsh, maybe? Oh well this is not how i thought tonight was going to go!!🤣

• Haha

HotesTilaire

VIP Member
Plus she can't still do the whole poverty plea anymore. Not because she is likely raking it in, but because she could just 👏get 👏a👏job 👏
I get (although I disagree for a multitude of reasons) that maybe she felt unsupported and unable to fund childcare when SB was a toddler. At one point we were paying £1800 A MONTH for childcare, which is sickening. So believe me, I get it. But he's at secondary school now, and has a very active and present father. Why why why can't she just get a job, even if it's nights so she can be there when he gets home?

It's the sense of entitlement that the squigs don't seem to get that annoys me. She truly believes she has a right to do fuck all, rather than work.
It just doesn't make sense anymore.
Too smol.

Captainmouse

VIP Member
It's horrible though, the easier it is to debunk this kind of thing (and Jack makes it *very* easy), the easier it is for the right wing rhetoric to take hold. I'm back to my position of a couple of years ago in that she's a tory plant, there to make the left wing look stupid.
She’s doing a bloody good job 🤣 possibly the only time ever in her life

• Haha
Reactions: 16