Jack Monroe #240 Schwankend

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How is Jack not inwardly dying from embarrassment after being caught lying allll the time? Same energy as having a friend round and your mum telling you to stop showing off in front of them. The shame.

• Haha
Reactions: 71
I hate the word "nom" too. Since when did "yum" become "nom"!??*

*Since I got... older. That's when
I feel like this about nosh and people also use it to talk about oral sex. Makes me boak!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 42
What’s going on? Why does he look so cheeky? Where did he get a owl from?

edit - why are there no Phone Shop “A Owl?” Gifs on giphy?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41

edit - no Phone Shop “A Owl?” Gifs on giphy
I know that owl! 😮 I think he (Matt) looks so cheeky because he‘s in Jack‘s second home, the land of celery, Edinburgh.

@HotesTilaire I was literately in tears laughing at “vag box”.

• Haha
Reactions: 47
I wouldn't recommend putting a celeriac in a vag box. Might cause infections!

• Haha
Reactions: 38

edit - why are there no Phone Shop “A Owl?” Gifs on giphy?
I reckon since Harry Potter was written in Edinburgh, it's partly set there and he took a wrong turn and ended up in Diagon Alley which is down a close and Deacon Brodie's is really the Leaky Cauldron. He went looking for magical self thickening Bechamel in a potions shop and came back with an owl, a wand and some school robes. He can now present daily Wizard Kitchen Live. What a wizard idea for the BBC, hopefully there will be lashings of ginger beer all round. Jack will play the wicked witch of the west.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Remember when Jack got gifted a vag veg box and did that skin-crawling comic filter video of herself opening it?

Then fed it all to Dash and claimed she'd given him old stuff from the fridge 🥴

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 53
Interesting, my grown up kids have a switch, and loads of kids at the secondary school I work at have them too to in addition to other consoles. I didn't realise they were meant for younger kids.
I’m in my mid twenties and have a switch which I bought with a tax return (didn’t find in a puddle sadly). Most of my friends have one and we take them to each other’s house for parties- they’re really fun to play party games on and there’s something to be said for Animal Crossing as well!

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Mention of comic kitchen triggers me. The obnoxious licence-free muzak, the smuggy muggy camera/4th wall gurning, out of time head bobbing/chopping and the bleeping wanky filter

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 50
I reckon since Harry Potter was written in Edinburgh, it's partly set there and he took a wrong turn and ended up in Diagon Alley which is down a close and Deacon Brodie's is really the Leaky Cauldron. He went looking for magical self thickening Bechamel in a potions shop and came back with an owl, a wand and some school robes. He can now present daily Wizard Kitchen Live. What a wizard idea for the BBC, hopefully there will be lashings of ginger beer all round. Jack will play the wicked witch of the west.
This is genius People, Wizard Kitchen Live needs to happen!

2A6321F3-4634-49BD-B8ED-D7CA9AA7E629.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
I don't think I appreciated at the time how bleeping bizarre Comic Kitchen was since I was blinded by rage at the constant plink plonk of the music (save for an inexplicable break to listen to her heavy breathing). The best part was when she left in 17 seconds of attempting to get two cherry tomato halves off the chopping board before apparently scraping them in with her phone. 🐨-🍵 content.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 87
Mention of comic kitchen triggers me. The obnoxious licence-free muzak, the smuggy muggy camera/4th wall gurning, out of time head bobbing/chopping and the bleeping wanky filter
The fish finger lasagne, the slow-motion leek sawing, the 5 minutes of washing up footage, the tension when she tried in vain to dislodge that last tomato from the chopping board. Cursed era.

Edit - great minds Sidey T

• Haha
Reactions: 43
I needed wizard owl Matt to calm me down. Thank you very Matt, much Matt.

I don't think I appreciated at the time how bleeping bizarre Comic Kitchen was since I was blinded by rage at the constant plink plonk of the music (save for an inexplicable break to listen to her heavy breathing). The best part was when she left in 17 seconds of attempting to get two cherry tomato halves off the chopping board before apparently scraping them in with her phone. 🐨-🍵 content.
Koala pea soup?

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Imagine going to Edinburgh and getting a photo with some celery when you could have been getting a photo WITH AN OWL.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
it was a distressing era

comic kitchen can't hurt me

• Haha
Reactions: 56
I blame Sidey B. for leading me down this path with her YouTube link, but had we seen this? If you get past the cringe of the second sentence I *bet* you shout ‘Thread title* at the same point I did.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 44
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.