Jack Monroe #239 Error when subscribing. Please try again.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i've mentioned before that i'm not the neatest of people and i maybe have slight hoarding tendencies...

but that lot's giving me palpitations!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
170339CE-4E6D-46F8-8313-144B8FEA7F18.jpeg

(I accidentally cut her hand off so have drawn it back on. Permission to draw hand not gained.)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 93
Oh nooo Jack's trying to be like one of those millionaire YouTube kids that do "Unboxing" of new toys. Except, true to form, it's tarnished old cutlery

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Funny you say that

Where is this common Essex accent Jack constantly refers to? Sounds like a middle class southerner to me. Though it is clear she puts it on for the camera.

Her accent is all over the place, from plum in the gob posh, all the way to Chas and Dave east end, via somewhere in the Thames estuary. We've even heard her used black American vernacular!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.