Jack Monroe #239 Error when subscribing. Please try again.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is all the funnier and cringier when we know in hindsight that she couldn’t even bring herself to vote Remain 😂

Is there a name for someone who writes with great conviction yet has none? I imagine that German would have something polysyllabic and delicious.

Edit: ahahahahahaha this is perfectView attachment 987372
Thread title nomination: “Schwankened”

• Haha
Reactions: 42
My dream is to have a library.. one day.... But I am thinking more like belles in beauty and the beast not Oxfam. ( Sorry to Oxfam as I love their book stores, I just don't want the look in my house)

Its ok I deserve it, I keep picking on you guys with my food pics. 😬
I want a library too Lanie 😊 Wouldn't need to be as big as the one in the Beasts Castle but I've always wanted to have a little ladder I could move around to access a wall of books. I'm a shortarse so it wouldn't even need to be that high really 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
As a footnote, Jack's This Is England Brexit tag would later be used for mushroom rogan josh, ramen, and peanut butter frozen yogurt. If she ever returns to Tattle, WHY?! will be my one question for her.
Is that the peanut butter and white chocolate frozen yoghurt? I tried making that years ago before I was an enlightened frau. It was a total disaster and I followed her recipe to the letter. The instructions didn’t say anything about needing a pneumatic drill to get even a small blob out of the container. Complete waste of ingredients. The only saving grace was it wasn’t slop at least…although actually it was frozen slop thinking about it. And it looked like diarrhoea..Mmmm, frozen nutty diarrhoea, yummy! 😋🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 39
Actually I now believe she is a student because her current living situation states this fact, the random crap all over the house, sleeping in a room full of text books and well the kitchen talks for itself. When I was at uni I was in many a house like this.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
She’s probably sleeping in the hallway/nook because she’s hoarded the duck out of the bedrooms. Wasn’t it just a few months ago she was doing a cringe Changing Rooms style sped up video in her spare bedroom?
It's a miracle how she manages to do all of this, what with those poor arthritic hands...

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I RENTED a bunch of times, and never once did I have permission to decorate, most wouldn't even let you hang a picture.

How does her LL put up with it?
I don't understand it either. Surely when it nears contract renewal time, you'd make up some excuse about why you couldn't renew it. Relatives needing a place, wanting to sell etc rather than keep renting it to someone who trashes the place and is always late with the rent.

The kitchen gives me the ick. I live amongst cluttered crap, and hate it. It's no wonder she feels stressed and depressed by her surroundings, too much *stuff* feels oppressive. I'm by no means a minimalist clean freak, but definitely have my limits!

Reactions: 31
It’s not just the sheer amount of stuff, it’s also depressing (to me) it just looks like a retired Aunts house or something, or full of old tit as I’d say IRL. I think we are in #1958truther territory. Apologies to those who like the “look”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.