Jack Monroe #239 Error when subscribing. Please try again.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also poor SB, he dropped a bowl, who cares.
She could have said it got dropped and now we use it for plants.
That's a good point, poor little love. Classic narc blames and never ever lets you forget if you make a bleeping mistake. My narc parent would still bring up stuff that happened in the 80s ffs. I hate that Jack behaves like that. It's no life for a child. bleeping eggshells everywhere.

For anyone who cares my draining board is on the right but previous homes have always been left.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
I have a sink, dishwasher and draining board in my kitchen among other things but for the purpose of this discussion I am focusing mainly on these three items .
The dishwasher is first on the left with a worktop on top.
The dishwasher is plumbed into a space next to the sink, on the right. It's a modern house, I believe that this space is Custom Designed to house a dishwasher.

The dirty dishes go atop the dishwasher, ready to either go into the sink or into the dishwasher.
The sink comes next, I call this section 'the middle'.
Under the sink is a cupboard space which also houses kitchen sink pipery. I call this space 'under the sink'.

To the right of middle (not unlike our protagonist's politics most days) you will find my draining board. Underneath the draining board is another built in space.
I use this space to house my washing machine.
This machine is different from the dishwasher inasmuch as this is used to launder clothes and other soft fabrics.
Occasionally harder things like training and sports shoes but this doesn't always go well.

The other side of the room can be addressed at a more appropriate time.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
She never blames herself for breaking anything unless it's Mr miaygi-ing the glass kettle.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Our sink was replaced today.

I know right! Fancy the fecking chances.

We replaced a left hand draining board for a left hand draining board.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 56
Wracking my brains trying to remember what side the draining board was on in all my previous RENTED homes. No matter, I have no draining board now but I do have a big sink and a garbage disposal sink in my rental in the US, stick that in your vape and vape it, Jack! Don't ya just love it when you have something she definitely can't claim experience of? Great for rinsing away any accidental slop.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
She maybe remembered her oven is BROKEN meaning unfortunately the dinner sadly had to be cancelled and is trying to divert attention away from questioning.
If she has enough money for a smeg, she has enough money to get her oven fixed.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
My draining board is on the right, and I'm also left handed, fancy!

We had ours that way to make the most of the space available. It's a very fancy sink (franke) with matching franke tap. Both sourced of eBay at a great cost saving.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.