Jack Monroe #239 Error when subscribing. Please try again.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wish someone would do an investigative journo piece on her. This behaviour seriously needs exposing.
If Tracie Egan Morrissey gave a tit about Jack it would be fantastic, she’s a master of finding the rope liars have laid out to hang themselves with.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 32
That is a different TOASTER!
Think it's the same one, the writing's a bit obscured because of the fake plant and all the other tit in front of it.

Jack could use some of her slop to attach the wallpaper, right consistency if rather dark.
Hehe, she could use the delicious floury paste she uses to bind together her wet courgettes.

I count 7 baskets - a mere £45 - bargain…
They're HIDEOUS.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
At least our Jack is taking home security more seriously now and obscuring her locks. Baby steps ... 🚶‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
It's nice that she can use wallpaper paste in the crappy bungalow.

2017, elsewhere:
Screenshot_20220113-154140_Instagram.jpg

ETA: Just read @Veronicaaa's Pritt Stick post which makes this even funnier.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 65
Her decorative style makes me want to throw myself to floor and wail. Why baskets in the kitchen? Won't they get greasy? Ditto the rug. Fairy lights over the back door?!!!!!! Helllllllppp

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
There are no conceivable kitchen items you put in them. None. Why are they there. I give up.
She keeps going on about how flimsy the shelves are.... Why are you insisting on putting things on them then?! Either add more brackets and make use of them, or take them down and stop creating dust traps 🚫

• Heart
Reactions: 40
She keeps going on about how flimsy the shelves are.... Why are you insisting on putting things on them then?! Either add more brackets and make use of them, or take them down and stop creating dust traps 🚫
She has spent 45 quid on a set of seven dust traps. Once the grease from cooking gets on the wicker, and the dust sticks to the grease.... won't that be lovely.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 52
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.