Jack Monroe #239 Error when subscribing. Please try again.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has spent 45 quid on a set of seven dust traps. Once the grease from cooking gets on the wicker, and the dust sticks to the grease.... won't that be lovely.
Dust and grease? Where and when did you get insider access to her latest recipe???!

• Haha
Reactions: 57
Those cupboards with buggered up “shabby chic” handles give me the rage. She could knock 1000s off the value of a house with her interior design skillz

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Don’t Jackie have a Caroline to do that stuff?
It’s all gone quiet about her as well as Dash, granola, police report & new kitten
Grunking but I’m sure there was something recently about Caroline’s hands having moved on to greener pastures. I wonder if the furlough continued to be claimed regardless? Only speculation m’lud.

• Sad
Reactions: 25
the grease that's going to end up covering those unnecessary baskets is giving me the heave.

Anyway, i'm still cringing my head off at: Welcome to my world. It bleeping sucks.

She's living like a poundland kim kardashian! no real job to speak of, frivolous spending habits, flaunting her lifestyle to others who are much worse off etc etc.

• Haha
Reactions: 47
At least we have been spared the rack of what appeared to be soiled rags hanging above the back door :sick:
Did we ever find out what they were? Apart from a burglar deterent?

(If someone could find a photo I would be very grateful. I think 😂).

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Why would the white/cream kitchen make her depressed yet dyeing all her clothes black(ish) improved her mood?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 49
I love the way wilko specifically ask people to share their photos and yet whenever Jack does and tags them into it (which is OFTEN), they just studiously ignore her.

Screenshot 2022-01-13 at 16.15.17.png

• Haha
Reactions: 53
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.