Jack Monroe #236 You absolute whelksplat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Remember I’m fairly new to this, but would the reminder on her phone for 10m time to create a:

“Christmas leftovers recipe riff on a Caesar salad using stuffing diced, air dried, and deep fried as croutons, leftover shredded turkey, and a blue cheese sauce. Wake me up when November ends, etc”

Make it to the ‘coming soon’ page of her Wiki?
Who knows!
Jack cycles through personalities like a dying Terminator.
They could be anything in 10mths.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Just been looking through her twitter likes and did we know already that she wrote and printed out a Christmas recipe card which tells you how to make a toastie??

FIXqzyjWYAgXmuD-1.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 45
Squiggle: "My food was mush!"

Jack:

PS squiggle, just bleeping deseed your tomatoes. I'm sure Jack will have something you can do with the wet jelly interior bit (a riff on pavlova? Eat on toast with tinned sardines and eggs? Feed to a vegan friend while you eat rancid turkey?).

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
I have never ever looked at a recipe that uses the word sloppy and thought "corrrrrr I need me some of that"

Also, Cheese and Mince Pies is a hard no over here. I know some Lancashire and Yorkshire folk think it's OK and I hate to be the one to break this news - but it isn't. It's filth.

• Haha
Reactions: 46
gotta say that, as much as I love a list - and stewart's pedal bin did include a great many horrors - it's all just a bit infantile. people are not just "good" or "bad".

anyway, at least jack wasn't on the pedestal list! world couldn't handle the smugness!
I wonder if he texted it to his Dad?

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.